Domestic Discipline Boot Camp for Beginners is available!

Important threats will be linked here.
Clint

Domestic Discipline Boot Camp for Beginners is available!

Post by Clint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:49 am

Hi,

our new book, „Domestic Discipline Boot Camp For Beginners“ is now live and available until Nov, 19! After this day, it won't be available for at least a year.

What are its highlights?

Beginner domestic discipline boot camp consists of two (2) full consecutive days of structured and organized tasks designed to strengthen the foundation of the relationship and establish clear domestic discipline practices within the relationship.
These tasks include punishment sessions and homework assignments, and are to be conducted and completed by both partners together to promote communication, compromise, teamwork, and trust within the relationship.

Each of the two days consists of a series of planned, structured, and organized sessions. The goals of these punishment sessions are to familiarize both partners with the punishments themselves; to get both partners comfortable with executing the punishments; and to “iron out” the details of the punishments to ensure they are carried out safely, effectively, and efficiently beyond boot camp. These two days will be hard, but once you’ve done this, your Domestic Discipline relationship has taken another step - and it will be even better in the future.

You can check out the book on Amazon! The ebook ($ 6.99) can be found here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0775W2DXS
the paperback ($11.99 ) can be found here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973225468

Have a great weekend and please do tell if you bought it - what did you like, what could be improved etc.

Clint & Chelsea
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Joshua89

Re: Domestic Discipline Boot Camp for Beginners is available!

Post by Joshua89 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Is there a discount if you buy the ebook and hard copy (bundle)?

We use our phone (kindle app) more frequently but it would be nice to own a paper copy to have on hand as well.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Clint

Post by Clint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Joshua89 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 pm
Is there a discount if you buy the ebook and hard copy (bundle)?

We use our phone (kindle app) more frequently but it would be nice to own a paper copy to have on hand as well.

Great question, Joshua, and thanks for the swift response! I just searched whether there is a way to do this, and Amazon offers a program called "MatchBook".
I just activated it - If you purchase the paperback, you should be able to purchase the ebook version for $2 as well!
However, I just activated this, so it needs some time to become active -tomorrow around this time, the feature should be working.

Have a great Sunday!
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Much appreciated

Have a great Sunday as well :D
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:08 pm

I read your first book yesterday and the new book today. Hungry for information I guess. I liked that you provided many homework options and I like that an outline is provided so all that is needed is individual tweaks. Can’t wait to share the information tonight after work. Wish I could send him the book but my summary and highlights will be a fun together experience. I think our maintenance falls a little beyond the norm so I don’t really want him to read about the types of spankings. I’m still waiting for him to figure out what deserves a punishment spanking so I can experience what he thinks that is. I yearn to cry. I think I have a lot of guilt repressed. Maintenance is so helpful for me but I still might be missing out on something useful. Enjoyed the book. Always look forward to new questions and topics on the site.
Key

Clint

Post by Clint » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:13 am

Kerry wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:08 pm
Enjoyed the book. Always look forward to new questions and topics on the site.

Kerry, thanks for the compliment and your support! ;)

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Our copy is arriving tomorrow. Not sure we will have 2 full days back to back to complete this, would doing one day this week and one day next week be detrimental to the goal of boot camp?