2019 lessons to share!

Important threats will be linked here.
KrystalA

2019 lessons to share!

Post by KrystalA » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:44 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As we look back over this past year, what have you discovered about yourself, your marriage, and the DD life style?

My answers:
1. I discovered that no matter what my time frame is on earth, I can still hold onto my dreams and goals.
2. My marriage life has been hard. Fightings, anger, hatred, loss of love, all were in this past year. However, through mistakes I have found a new love, new respect, and new appreciation for my husband.
3. We decided it is not right for us but for me. This has lead us tothe decision of living an open marriage. No more secretes, no more lies, no more anger.... Only truth and finding another to fulfill our needs. Since we are human and I'm slowing dying, this is perfect. Husband gets his sexual needs cared for and I find a DD relationship without sex (scleroderma is making sex painful and almost non existent).
Attachments
Celebrating 2020
Celebrating 2020
bitmoji-20200101103641.png (103.07 KiB) Viewed 781 times

MyLove

Re: 2019 lessons to share!

Post by MyLove » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:25 am

2019 was difficult for us, ending in a lot of death in December. Two people took their own lives, one precious lady passed away from a long and painful battle with breast cancer, and a dear friend had some scary news about her breast cancer coming back, and was in the operating room on New Year's Eve. One of Phil's parent's friends died on Christmas day. Phil has had a very stressful work situation since maybe midyear, and in December he learned the small company he works for is closing its doors, and liquidating the equipment. Our longtime pastor, the one that made us feel seen, heard, and loved is leaving, and our church home feels big and impersonal, so we are looking for a smaller, close-knit church family. So lots of changes, and things coming to an end. Still...as a couple we are solid.

My takeaway from this year:
1. I am the most blessed among women to have married Phil. All these trials have served to pull us closer together, when I know very well they could easily have done the opposite.

2. My personal goals for 2019 have been somewhat surface level, focused on forming new habits, and that's okay. I needed to learn to be faithful in little before I could take on more, and humble enough to accept I needed to do the small and mundane, and was not ready for more than that. So, backed up by DD, I have been keeping our home in order, brushing my teeth, washing my face, taking my vitamins and supliments on time, reading my Bible daily, whether I felt like it or not, putting on a dress or skirt and top and a little makeup when I leave our neighborhood...that sort of thing. Very surface level, but good for me.

Great question! I like having the opportunity for reflection.

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:16 pm

ML,
I love your response. Those are great goals to have and I am glad to hear you have learned in 2019 to do the "small amd mundane" things.

I am so sorry to hear about the deaths. Those are hard. We too are grieving. We had death come up as well. It is hard when we see loved ones leave us behind.

I look forward to seeing what 2020 will bring to us all.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:20 pm

KrystalA wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:16 pm
ML,
I love your response. Those are great goals to have and I am glad to hear you have learned in 2019 to do the "small amd mundane" things.

I am so sorry to hear about the deaths. Those are hard. We too are grieving. We had death come up as well. It is hard when we see loved ones leave us behind.

I look forward to seeing what 2020 will bring to us all.
Thank you, Krystal for your kind words, and best wishes in 2020 to you, too.

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕