Topic sections in the forum

Important threats will be linked here.
Ezz

Topic sections in the forum

Post by Ezz » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:12 am

In the "Advanced Domestic Discipline" section of this forum, there is a topic called "Spanking".
Could we not have a further area for "Non-Spanking Punishments" ?
There is nowhere specifically for the discussion of other punishments even though they form a big part of most people's DD lives, corner time, mouth soaping, grounding and all the rest.
If I'm not smart, Jez will make me smart :)

PM welcome :)

sweetie

Re: Topic sections in the forum

Post by sweetie » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:41 am

Ezz wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:12 am
In the "Advanced Domestic Discipline" section of this forum, there is a topic called "Spanking".
There is nowhere specifically for the discussion of other punishments even though they form a big part of most people's DD lives, corner time, mouth soaping, grounding and all the rest.
That’s a great idea Ezz. I certainly receive plenty of non-spanking punishments from my wife.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:38 am

Ezz wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:12 am
Where is that like button when you need it?

Phil

Cactusgrl

Post by Cactusgrl » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:54 am

I would love a section specifically for this.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:26 am

Ezz,

That is something you have to PM Clint about. I like the idea!

On a completely separate note, I read the title of this post very early this morning and read it as "Top Secret in the forum." I was kind of excited. Then got disappointed when there was no secrets. :lol:

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:31 pm

I like this idea too! While spanking is the primary discipline in my marriage, journaling, corner time and mouth soaping factor significantly as well.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:12 am

SweetPea611 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:31 pm
I like this idea too! While spanking is the primary discipline in my marriage, journaling, corner time and mouth soaping factor significantly as well.
I shudder every time I hear of ‘mouth soaping’ on here. It’s so horrible and disgusting... fortunately I haven’t had my mouth soaped in a good long while.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:04 pm

sweetie wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:12 am
SweetPea611 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:31 pm
I shudder every time I hear of ‘mouth soaping’ on here. It’s so horrible and disgusting... fortunately I haven’t had my mouth soaped in a good long while.
Ugh it’s the worst! I’d rather be spanked.

NateG

Post by NateG » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:55 pm

Mouth soaping is the one punishment I agreed to not do to my wife when we first started DD. She asked for that and I was okay with it. I do think it is a good punishment for certain things...lying..'potty mouth"..etc..but it was her only request so I agreed to it. She doesn't really have any of those issues though, so I didn't think I would miss it anyway as a tool.

Nate

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:14 pm

Nate,
My wife made a similar request regarding a cane. That being said, she also has never had issues with "mouth soaping type offences" and as such, we have never used that form of punishment.

Phil