Blog temporarily deactivated

Important threats will be linked here.
Rand E

Re: Blog temporarily deactivated

Post by Rand E » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 am

KrystalA wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 pm
The Blogs were for the general public to read and learn.

The Forum is private, for members only. The blogs were added to our forum for interaction between us members.
Now I'm totally confused. The blogs are for the general public? Or for interaction of the members? Do the members post in the blogs? Who writes the initial blog entry or decides what blogs there will be? Sorry if I'm being dense, but it's because I'm .... well ..... kind of dense. :?

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:41 am

Rand E wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 am
KrystalA wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 pm
The Blogs were for the general public to read and learn.

The Forum is private, for members only. The blogs were added to our forum for interaction between us members.
Now I'm totally confused. The blogs are for the general public? Or for interaction of the members? Do the members post in the blogs? Who writes the initial blog entry or decides what blogs there will be? Sorry if I'm being dense, but it's because I'm .... well ..... kind of dense. :?
The Blogs, themselves, were independent to this Forum and published on a separate site. When a new Blog entry was written by blogposts (I think) they were also linked to in the Blog section of this Forum. Here’s a typical post on this Forum for a new Blog entry.
blogposts wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:27 am
The essential and most frequently used domestic discipline punishments have been covered thus far, but there are a few other options for those times when corner time, bedroom time,...

Read more
The Read More bit would take you to the Blog itself, which is what has been deactivated.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:07 am

Thank you Sweetie :)

RandE,
Does what Sweetie said make sense?
Burning butt keeps me in line :)

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:51 am

Yes it makes sense and I miss that site. So much good information and resorces. Do we know of any progress or word from Clint on getting that site back up and running?

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Sadly no. His last comments was here on this thread. So I have no clue. I'm sorry.
Burning butt keeps me in line :)

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:21 pm

KrystalA wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:54 pm
Sadly no. His last comments was here on this thread. So I have no clue. I'm sorry.
Those truncated blogs are such an awful tease. I start reading them, and then, they cut off, and I'm like "What? What? What were you going to say?" Too bad the content isn't stored somewhere. I would gladly repost it all on each of the blog threads if I had the text.

I take it, though, that these blog threads are still active in the sense that we can post to them and read them here in the forum. I like the fact that they have a pre-defined topic structure. It makes them more of a reference source than the haphazard topics on the main forum.

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:12 am

Rand E wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:21 pm
KrystalA wrote:
Those truncated blogs are such an awful tease. I start reading them, and then, they cut off, and I'm like "What? What? What were you going to say?" Too bad the content isn't stored somewhere. I would gladly repost it all on each of the blog threads if I had the text.

I take it, though, that these blog threads are still active in the sense that we can post to them and read them here in the forum. I like the fact that they have a pre-defined topic structure. It makes them more of a reference source than the haphazard topics on the main forum.
I have part of it stored on my email.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:10 am

Miras wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:12 am
Rand E wrote:
KrystalA wrote:

Do you have the full text of the one on Spencer plan?

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:37 am

Rand E wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:10 am
Miras wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:12 am
Rand E wrote:

Do you have the full text of the one on Spencer plan?
Yes, want to send it?
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

StrapHater

Post by StrapHater » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Rand E, I have found the best Spencer information on the Spanking Life site, including full text from her pamphlet.
Married for 12 years || DD for 15 years
The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. (I Corinthians 7:4)