I have to leave for now

Important threats will be linked here.
darrone

Re: I have to leave for now

Post by darrone » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:50 am

So sorry to read your news, Krystal. I hope the love and support evident in earlier replies (and this one) will help to sustain you at this difficult time.

Take care, and may God Bless you and your husband.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:17 pm

I'm so sorry Krystal. I just came across this thread. I hope you and your husband will overcome this challenging time soon. We will miss you here ❤
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 pm

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement.
My husband is slowing recovering and is doing well. The recovery is slow but moving along.
I just got a job and start in 2 weeks!!! I will be a transcriptist for caption phones for the hard of hearing/deaf. I use the same style phone myself and love how now I can be on the giving side of this phone company. This job is part time so I can still keep my taxi company.
Husband and I are now super close. Our marriage is rebuilding and after covid we will be renewing our vows. We were going to do it next year on our 10th anniversary but bc of covid, no way!

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:28 pm

KrystalA wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 pm
Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement.
My husband is slowing recovering and is doing well. The recovery is slow but moving along.
I just got a job and start in 2 weeks!!! I will be a transcriptist for caption phones for the hard of hearing/deaf. I use the same style phone myself and love how now I can be on the giving side of this phone company. This job is part time so I can still keep my taxi company.
Husband and I are now super close. Our marriage is rebuilding and after covid we will be renewing our vows. We were going to do it next year on our 10th anniversary but bc of covid, no way!
That is fantastic news!! So glad he is doing well and that your relationship has renewed. Good luck with your new job, that sounds perfect for you!

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:42 am

Thanks for the update Krystal, so glad you and Hubs are doing well. What a cool job. Good luck with it.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.