Staying on Topic

Important threats will be linked here.
Lauren

Staying on Topic

Post by Lauren » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Hey Everyone,

There has been a lot of going off topic lately. A lot of repeating oneself.

KrystalA and I ask that everyone stay on the topic of the thread. If something that is said reminds you of something else or gives you an idea please start a new thread or add it to the appropriate existing thread.

If people continue to derail someone's post KrystalA or I will be asking them to edit the post or delete it.

It is becoming a problem and I would appreciate it if it would stop.

Thank you!!

Rand E

Re: Staying on Topic

Post by Rand E » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Lauren wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:02 pm
Hey Everyone,

There has been a lot of going off topic lately. A lot of repeating oneself.

KrystalA and I ask that everyone stay on the topic of the thread. If something that is said reminds you of something else or gives you an idea please start a new thread or add it to the appropriate existing thread.

If people continue to derail someone's post KrystalA or I will be asking them to edit the post or delete it.

It is becoming a problem and I would appreciate it if it would stop.

Thank you!!
It's probably better if you just chime in on threads where you see this happening. Otherwise, it's not always going to be clear to everybody that they are going off track or digressing. I can see that you like things orderly and structured, and I'll be the first to admit I can get off topic and ramble on.

Also, I just wanted to mention that I recently had to evict a couple of raccoons from the attic of my house. It's amazing how these pests can figure out and exploit seemingly impassable entry points. You know what I mean? It's like .....

....................... JUST TEASING! :P

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Rand E,

I know exactly what you mean! It's fustrating!

When it comes to people derailing topics I do not prefer to call them out publicly. I do not want to embarrass people. That is why I PMed several people today.

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:43 am

Rand E wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Also, I just wanted to mention that I recently had to evict a couple of raccoons from the attic of my house. It's amazing how these pests can figure out and exploit seemingly impassable entry points. You know what I mean? It's like .....

Oh I hate raccoons. They are destructive, they are mean, and they eat all the corn at feeders and don't leave any for the deer.

;)

Phil
Last edited by Phil04 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:54 pm

:lol:
Phil04 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:43 am
Rand E wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Oh I hate raccoons. They are destructive, they are mean, and they eat all the corn and feeders and don't leave any for the deer.

;)

Phil
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:17 pm

Oh oh. Better cool it. Any minute now we're going to get PMs from Lauren scolding us all for hijacking her thread with raccoons. Especially me. :P

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Not when the "raccoons" are the ones going off topic here. :roll: