Blog temporarily deactivated

Important threats will be linked here.
Clint

Blog temporarily deactivated

Post by Clint » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am

Dear all,

we decided to shut down the blog temporarily. This will not affect the forum! The forum will be up as always.
Amongst the reasons for this was a steadily decreasing number of users and a lot of spam in the comments.

We might reopen it in the future, but for now, the site is offline.
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Phil04

Re: Blog temporarily deactivated

Post by Phil04 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:52 am

Clint,
I hate to see it go, it had so much wonderful reference material. Is there a way to put it back up as a read only, where people cannot comment?

Phil

Clint

Post by Clint » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:33 am

Phil04 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:52 am
Clint,
I hate to see it go, it had so much wonderful reference material. Is there a way to put it back up as a read only, where people cannot comment?

Phil
We're thinking about it ...
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

right now

Post by right now » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Clint wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am
Dear all,

we decided to shut down the blog temporarily. This will not affect the forum! The forum will be up as always.
Amongst the reasons for this was a steadily decreasing number of users and a lot of spam in the comments.

We might reopen it in the future, but for now, the site is offline.
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for all you do. I hope you manage to get the site up again in the future.

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi Clint;

We have been wondering why we don't get the website anymore. I meet with 2 other DD ladies and we all read the website. You both have wonderful advise for all of us. We miss you greatly!! We are also grateful that nothing has happened to you all. You know how we women are....we go to the worst case scenario, we thought that something bad had happened. Thank God you are both ok.

Please if there is anyway you can get the site up and running I know many folks would really like it. We appreciate what you have shared even if you don't have a website.

Be Blessed
Lee and Nicole Linn
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

geeman

Post by geeman » Wed May 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Have you guys tried the Askimet or Antispam Bee plugins? Not sure what platform you use but those two work quite well.

Liz88

Post by Liz88 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:06 am

Hey Clint. I blog for a living and if you ever have any questions or need help getting rid of spam, etc...I'm happy to help. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who will.

Hope to see it back online!