Rules Need to be OBEYED

Important threats will be linked here.
KrystalA

Rules Need to be OBEYED

Post by KrystalA » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to put up a post indicating the rules once again. Every member has access to the rules. Next to where you can view all our members, or look up questions and answers, the rules link is now there too. Please make sure you read over them carefully before posting or responding. This will help keep things in a respectable manner.

I have just banned someone for not following the rules. I am now watching more closely to help "clean up this forum" and there will be times where I have to be hard on you; but please know that I am being strict for your safety and the safety of this forum.

Thank you

Clint

Re: Rules Need to be OBEYED

Post by Clint » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:31 am

I'd like to take this opportunity and thank you for doing this . Neither Chelsea nor I have the time to be moderators here, so I appreciate you doing this ... otherwise our little forum would be a mess. :?
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:30 am

Thank you KrystalA for being a GREAT mediator and giving the time/effort to be a monitor ❤️
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:03 am

Clint wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:31 am
I'd like to take this opportunity and thank you for doing this . Neither Chelsea nor I have the time to be moderators here, so I appreciate you doing this ... otherwise our little forum would be a mess. :?
You are welcome Clint. This has been a great opportunity for me and I love this forum.

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:05 am

Beauty wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:30 am
Thank you KrystalA for being a GREAT mediator and giving the time/effort to be a monitor ❤️
Awww, Beauty, you are making me blush lol thank you, and thank you for following the rules. You're wonderful.

Clint

Post by Clint » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:06 pm

KrystalA wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:03 am
Clint wrote:
You are welcome Clint. This has been a great opportunity for me and I love this forum.
Thanks for an amazing job. 8-) Wish you guys a great weekend.
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:04 am

Clint wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:06 pm
KrystalA wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:03 am
Clint wrote:
Thanks for an amazing job. 8-) Wish you guys a great weekend.
Our weekend is starting off smoothly... hoping ti stays that way lol lol Poor Husband and I need a break lol