Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Important threats will be linked here.
DesertRose

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by DesertRose » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:53 pm

The more I go online, the more I realize that this lifestyle is so desirable to many people. I believe it's not widely practiced because most people who desire it, whether a dominate or a submissive are married to people who don't want it, that's why they could not implement it.

There are people who recognized this desire in themselves early on, but decided to marry people who don't thinking it's not that important to them. But after awhile, the begin to realize how much they need it, so their marriages suffer. yI have talked to a lot of people like that.. and it's sad. I'm afraid of making this mistake, because I know with no doubt in my mind that this is the only way for me.

I'm not sure if I want to share it with others when I get married, I would have to see my husband's opinion too. But if I met someone who practice it, then there's no harm of talking about it.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:17 pm

SweetlySurrendered wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:23 pm
I am a very open person and I’ve always wanted to tell someone in my regular life, but I worry what would happen if more than who I wished found out. I have a very public job, that is a big part of it I think. Does anyone have experience sharing with others? Does it work? Did other people find out?

Those close to me know that I want to be submissive to my husband, and my mom knows (by accident) that I have a blog about submitting, but she doesn’t know more than that. I know most give his kind of a basic idea to people they know, but I think I’m asking about sharing the whole truth of it with people.
Me and my HOH will NOT tell anyone about our DD life but to others who are into DD. Since we started our own company and we work within our church, it would not be good for them to find out or our clients!!

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:47 pm

We’ve never really discussed with anyone exactly what we do or how our marriage works, but I have some friends and family who’ve either heard my husband threaten to spank me or have seen him give me a few quick hard swats when I was disrespectful or didn’t obey after he’d warned me. They all know that I am accountable to my husband. Everyone in our life has seen how close and happy we are and most admire the way we’ve made our marriage work :)
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

D+R

Post by D+R » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Just saw this post and I (R - TiH) recently did something so incredibly imbarressing! I was trying to send D a post I had read that had a lot to do with dd. He works 24 hour shifts so sometimes our best communication is through texting and phone calls when it can’t be in person. Anyway I didn’t notice my brother had texted so when I not thinking clicked on top text...the article I was sending... went to HIM!!! I almost had a panic attack. My brother replied back right away “are you trying to tell me something?” It was aweful but luckily “D” kept me calm enough to do an advoidence route. But yea I’m guessing he knows now hahaha. He did later reply that he was glad we found each other ☺️

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:12 pm

That made me laugh!:)
I’ve had a few texting mishaps over the years for that same reason. Some worse than others. I’ve been on the receiving end too.
Key

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:06 pm

D+R wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:00 pm
Just saw this post and I (R - TiH) recently did something so incredibly imbarressing! I was trying to send D a post I had read that had a lot to do with dd. He works 24 hour shifts so sometimes our best communication is through texting and phone calls when it can’t be in person. Anyway I didn’t notice my brother had texted so when I not thinking clicked on top text...the article I was sending... went to HIM!!! I almost had a panic attack. My brother replied back right away “are you trying to tell me something?” It was aweful but luckily “D” kept me calm enough to do an advoidence route. But yea I’m guessing he knows now hahaha. He did later reply that he was glad we found each other ☺️
Oh my goodness :oops: lol I’ve never sent anything DD related by mistake, but I am horrible about sending texts to the wrong person! Guess I’m lucky it hasn’t happened where I’ve sent something embarrassing lol
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:27 pm

D+R wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:00 pm
What did you say to him once you realized what you did?? :lol:

D+R

Post by D+R » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:40 am

Lauren wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:27 pm

What did you say to him once you realized what you did?? :lol:
I first told him..... that was an accident sorry for sending a random article. My brother replied “sure it was”. I’m a horrible lier even in a text. So D had me just do a complete subject change. I think I asked about football 🤣🤣🤣 Luckily he played along and didn’t try to ask about it other than saying he’s glad we found each other. He’s very intelligent and I’m sure he put it together. He is coming to visit for Christmas.... should be interesting 😳

Tirzah

Post by Tirzah » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:01 am

D+R wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:40 am

I first told him..... that was an accident sorry for sending a random article. My brother replied “sure it was”. I’m a horrible lier even in a text. So D had me just do a complete subject change. I think I asked about football 🤣🤣🤣 Luckily he played along and didn’t try to ask about it other than saying he’s glad we found each other. He’s very intelligent and I’m sure he put it together. He is coming to visit for Christmas.... should be interesting 😳
Made me laugh.

A couple of our friends kinda know we live a DD lifestyle although we dont think they know exactly what it is, the y know i have rules and that i have to live by them and they know that there are consequences if i do not. They just dont know what the discipline i recieve is :P

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 am

This lifestyle needs more exposure. I know it could also risk some irresponsible abuse, but people should know this simple recipe how to make their households happy.