Domestic Discipline blog: Pros and Cons of Domestic Discipline

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
Lee C

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: Pros and Cons of Domestic Discipline

Post by Lee C » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:54 am

Sassyclouds wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:07 am

Ok. Pros, for me: I feel more respectful and submissive after a discipline spanking. I feel more in love and loved by my HOH after a spanking. There are less fights, obviously πŸ˜† but, most importantly, the closeness a couple shares is just magnified, beautifully, when living a loving, domestic discipline marriage/relationship ❀

Cons for me: This type of lifestyle can make a marriage harder if BOTH people don't want it. You can not force a person to suddenly want to spank or be spanked. An HOH takes on a big responsibility in his or her role, so if the HOH is not responsible or deserving of the TIHs respect, than the marriage will become abusive. The TIH will be spanked harsh and in anger and undeserving. Then, the HOH will be inconsistent or the TIH will be confused... Basically, it's a serious lifestyle to live. You have to be careful.

BIG CON: BOTH MOST WANT TO LIVE THIS WAY. WHEN MY HUSBAND DIDN'T DO IT CONSISTENTLY OR COMPLAINED ABOUT DD, I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T WANT THIS ANYMORE. yet, I still wanted my marriage to work, because I loved my husband with my whole heart and soul πŸ˜₯

Sorry I wrote a book πŸ˜†
So much of this applies to me too!

PLEASE don't stop "writing books"! Even if by some fluke I'm the only one, it blessed me greatly!

Your co TiH friend. Lee
My dream is to love my wife and be loved by her and I am willing to submit to her disciplinary authority so that I can be the best I can be to serve her and others.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Thank you, Lee πŸ˜ƒ so sweet....
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:03 pm

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:07 am
I am so sorry, my dear friend πŸ˜ƒ I meant any TIH, not just women.
I didn't mean to make the person who started this pros vs cons thread feel bad. I'm sorry about that. I was jumping in on the comment sassyqtee left. She is correct.
Sassyclouds:

You probably noticed that the opening post here is truncated. This particular thread is from the "Blog" section of the site, which is no longer available. The Blog site had various topic threads written mostly by Clint discussing beginning and advanced domestic discipline. Clint is like the O-sensei of this site (to borrow a term from my Aikido dojo). I doubt you made Clint feel bad. :)

Unfortunately, the blog site came down and left only the 1st paragraph or so of each of these posts. Maybe the blog will come back one day. We are all hoping. In the meantime, Miras and I have been working on reconstructing some of it, but unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to download and retain these great reference materials in their entirety when they were still on-line.

I sure hope nobody is too sensitive about pronouns and terms here. As far as I know, the majority of DD relationships are HoH husband and TiH wife, but there is the Female-Led Relationship (FLR) where the wife is the HoH, Christian Domestic Discipline (CDD) arrangement, committed couples who aren't married but in a DD relationship, cooperative DD or Spencer-style couples (such as my wife and me), and perhaps even some other variants. We may say husband, wife, HoH, TiH, dom, sub, top, bottom, ER, EE, or whatever, but I think we all understand the meaning and intention of what we post using these terms. We have enough critics out there about this lifestyle, so we need to be understanding, forgiving, and supportive of one another, and this site has a great group of folks that all want to help.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:12 pm

Thank you. I did read somewhere that we are not suppose to change the blog. My comment to Sassyqtee's was off topic, I think. But, my second comment was the Pros and Cons from my perspective.

P.S. I read some of your stuff. You write interesting blogs about DD ;)

Have a goodnight :)
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

Lee C

Post by Lee C » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:23 pm

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:46 am
Relax πŸ˜‰ I know a lot of men are TIHs. So, I was apologizing to them as well πŸ˜ƒ
Well, I'm relaxed now. Thought I'd gone and messed up again. Not sure whether I'm better at messing up or blowing things out of proportion! :D

I've often wondered if the unmet desire for the disciplinary lifestyle isn't why I'm off-balance so much sometimes. I realize of course there's more to it than that, but especially after reading some of the posts (yours in particular), I think it's a significant percentage of what's up. Or down, as the case may be.
My dream is to love my wife and be loved by her and I am willing to submit to her disciplinary authority so that I can be the best I can be to serve her and others.

Lee C

Post by Lee C » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:25 pm

Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm
Thank you, Lee πŸ˜ƒ so sweet....
And with those few words, you totally made my day (evening)! In the immortal words of Ralph Kramden, "Baby, you're the greatest!" :lol:

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:44 am

Aawwwww.... Thank you, Lee πŸ˜ƒ

Lee C

Post by Lee C » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:13 am

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:44 am
Aawwwww.... Thank you, Lee πŸ˜ƒ
You are welcome!