Domestic Discipline blog: A – Z: The top 5 things we have learned in Domestic Discipline

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
blogposts

Domestic Discipline blog: A – Z: The top 5 things we have learned in Domestic Discipline

Post by blogposts » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:32 am

You’ve probably seen it mentioned on our site a thousand times – domestic discipline isn’t easy. It’s rewarding, no doubt, but it isn’t easy (especially in the beginning). We’ve been practicing domestic discipline for awhile and it feels like we’re still learning new things and figuring new aspects of it out. Throughout the years we have learned a variety of valuable lessons that we thought might be helpful to pass along to you. Image

Read more

DesertRose

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: A – Z: The top 5 things we have learned in Domestic Discipline

Post by DesertRose » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 pm

What a great article... it's much-needed for someone who is not in the lifestyle yet. It would be a great idea if everyone would list their top 5 things they learned so far from DD.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

sweetie

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: A – Z: The top 5 things we have learned in Domestic Discipline

Post by sweetie » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 pm
What a great article... it's much-needed for someone who is not in the lifestyle yet. It would be a great idea if everyone would list their top 5 things they learned so far from DD.
I’ll mention this to MrsSweetie, DesertRose, and have a think for you. I’ve not really thought about it before so can’t list five off the top of my head.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:14 am

sweetie wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 pm
I’ll mention this to MrsSweetie, DesertRose, and have a think for you. I’ve not really thought about it before so can’t list five off the top of my head.
Thank you. This would be highly appreciated sweetie.
DesertRose

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:36 am

DesertRose wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:14 am
sweetie wrote:
Thank you. This would be highly appreciated sweetie.
Youd best remember then sweetie x lets say by the new year
Head of Sweetie household

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:45 am

sweetie wrote:
DesertRose wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:50 pm
Here you go, DesertRose. DD has: -

* Changed my attitude to household chores so that I want to do them and feel I’m actually contributing to the smooth running of our household, relieving my HoH of some of the responsibility and stress.

* Helped me focus on the task in hand, without getting distracted, resulting in a higher standard of work.

* Allowed me to break some deep-rooted, long-standing habits.

* Made me realise how much I love and appreciate my HoH.

* Significantly reduced the number of arguments and disagreements in our household.

* Brought the two of us closer together and I think we are both happier and more relaxed.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:49 pm

sweetie wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:45 am
Here you go, DesertRose. DD has: -

* Changed my attitude to household chores so that I want to do them and feel I’m actually contributing to the smooth running of our household, relieving my HoH of some of the responsibility and stress.

* Helped me focus on the task in hand, without getting distracted, resulting in a higher standard of work.

* Allowed me to break some deep-rooted, long-standing habits.

* Made me realise how much I love and appreciate my HoH.

* Significantly reduced the number of arguments and disagreements in our household.

* Brought the two of us closer together and I think we are both happier and more relaxed.
Thank you, sweetie, I highly appreciate the time you took to put down this list. It would help me in future discussions with my future-husband ... in case he needed convincing.
DesertRose