Domestic Discipline blog: What to do when your partner won’t read about Domestic Discipline?

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
blogposts

Domestic Discipline blog: What to do when your partner won’t read about Domestic Discipline?

Post by blogposts » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Let’s face it – domestic discipline can be overwhelming. On the surface it may seem simple, but the further you dive into the more you realize that there is more information to know than you originally thought. We receive quite a few questions from readers that have to do deal with the topic of how to get their partner to read and research domestic discipline similarly to how they have. The reasons for a partner wanting their other half to read up on domestic discipline can vary, but the most common reason that we see is when one partner (usually the submissive)...

Read more

DesertRose

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: What to do when your partner won’t read about Domestic Discipline?

Post by DesertRose » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Good article and it's something I might have to deal with in the future. I'm not sure if you already wrote one, but we need an article of how to introduce DD to a husband/wife.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Miras

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: What to do when your partner won’t read about Domestic Discipline?

Post by Miras » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 am

DesertRose wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm
Good article and it's something I might have to deal with in the future. I'm not sure if you already wrote one, but we need an article of how to introduce DD to a husband/wife.
I obviously don´t see fully into your situation, but I would say, there is certain natural way for potential submissive wife. If you have a good chemistry and good romance withe the man you are about to see, you can use this soft spot and say to him that you want this stay forever, but you are afraid that time will make everything worse. You can use the Oscar Wilde quote suggesting how problems in marriage are caused by fact that men don´t change, but women do. Suggest that marriage is sport and you need to be "coached" in a way. And you can continue from that.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:31 am

Miras wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 am
I obviously don´t see fully into your situation, but I would say, there is certain natural way for potential submissive wife. If you have a good chemistry and good romance withe the man you are about to see, you can use this soft spot and say to him that you want this stay forever, but you are afraid that time will make everything worse. You can use the Oscar Wilde quote suggesting how problems in marriage are caused by fact that men don´t change, but women do. Suggest that marriage is sport and you need to be "coached" in a way. And you can continue from that.
Wow! .. I like your suggestion very much. Submissiveness is an aspect of femininity in my opinion. Therefore, I could introduce my submissiveness through my femininity. I have already though expressed to him that I'm naturally submissive and I enjoy it very much.. and he expressed that he "approves of it".
DesertRose

Miras

Post by Miras » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:36 am

DesertRose wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:31 am
Miras wrote:
Wow! .. I like your suggestion very much. Submissiveness is an aspect of femininity in my opinion. Therefore, I could introduce my submissiveness through my femininity. I have already though expressed to him that I'm naturally submissive and I enjoy it very much.. and he expressed that he "approves of it".
Thanks. I hope my advice will be to some use and you´ll find what are you looking for in any case.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:05 am

DesertRose wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:31 am
Miras wrote:
Given everything you've said about him, I think there's a strong possibility he's into dd, or bdsm, or both.

The question is what will you do if he's into bdsm?
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:12 am

SurrealSD wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:05 am
Given everything you've said about him, I think there's a strong possibility he's into dd, or bdsm, or both.
The question is what will you do if he's into bdsm?
This is a very good question, and possibly he is ... but I don't think that he intends to practice BDSM as a lifestyle, maybe just as a role-play, because in some occasions I asked for more "authority" of him and he did not take advantage of that.
DesertRose