Domestic Discipline blog: How to get out of a Spanking!

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
blogposts

Domestic Discipline blog: How to get out of a Spanking!

Post by blogposts » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Disclaimer: The following is a real conversation that recently took place between my husband and I, and it details how to try to get out of a spanking in a playful way. Obviously, I wouldn’t recommend this on a regular basis, and I totally get that HOHs will likely hate this post. However, for the submissive partners reading this, you’re welcome. Back story: For those of you who don’t know, I’ve been sick lately. Really sick. I’m (slowly) getting better, but I’ve definitely been more forgetful than usual. And then this...

Read more

AddyJane

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: How to get out of a Spanking!

Post by AddyJane » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:10 am

This is a winning blogpost! 😂
It’s the curling iron in my house...I fret so much about leaving it on, that I’m more commonly spanked for making undue return trips home to “make sure”. It’s almost always off!
Not sure if I’ve ever successfully evaded a spanking, though I imagine humor lightens the severity of some of my discipline. Not sure about this suspicion..🤨
My nearest success in this matter came when I was getting spanked in the well tinted backseat of the Rover, at a rest stop, for my crazy-roadtripping-back-seat-driver attitude. (Wish I could say this was a one time occurrence, but this sadly is not the case.)
Anyhow, my husband was laying into me when I found my coupon book on the car floor behind the driver’s seat! The things you find when your nose is to the ground!
Immediately I interrupted his lecture to announce that I had both Coldstone and Starbucks coupons, we could make happy hour ( if he hurried- yeah not the brightest suggestion) and I was certain the next big exit had both a Starbucks for me and Cokdstone for him!!
He was really ticked at my lack of focus and the spanking intensified. I nearly was regretting saying something when he stopped. Somehow I think it might have been cut short as I was able to get the “happy hour” deal.
Never verified if my coupons saved me, but I think this might be the closest I’ve come.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Hahaha! Hey! I found a coupon! Let's go buy a treat! :lol:
The promise of ice cream has magical powers. :D

-ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AddyJane, you are genius!

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:44 pm

Last time I successfully "got out of it" I felt terrible and eventually asked to PLEASE take care of it, and admitted fault for intending to get out of it. To each their own.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:14 pm

I need to get on y’alls skill level! Yes, I still struggle with trying to “get out of it”. Most recently I tried “its too cold to get out of bed” along with wearing boy-shorts for um duh protection 😂 😳.... which honestly it was way too cold in the house but it escalated to him saying something along the lines of “would you rather I spank you on the front porch?” Not sure that would of happened but I didn’t want to risk it so... I popped up. And for the record boy shorts are not worth it. I ended up over his knee with the most painful wedgie.

Also I do agree with Joshua the guilt if I had gotten out of it would of been terrible. So I do need to chill on natural get out of it instinct
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Tirzah

Post by Tirzah » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:27 am

Beauty wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:14 pm
Most recently I tried “its too cold to get out of bed” along with wearing boy-shorts for um duh protection 😂 😳....
Our house is freezing sometimes too, I have attempted the its too cold, it used to work lol but Nick is not to be swayed like that now, I get a lovely hug and he is like a hot water bottle so I warm quickly, then I am put out of bed to be spanked lol.

I hate the guilt too, so on the times I have got out of a spanking I end up feeling dreadful and needing to ask for it to be dealt with.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:59 am

The first time I knew this guilt it's when I accused Y of lying the other day and then refused to listen to his explanation, and in the end, it turned out that I was totally wrong. He forgave me and everything, but I felt this guilt that I apologized to him many times after that. Of course we are not in a DD (yet), but if we were, I would have preferred to be spanked rather than to live this guilt.

However, in general, even if I were successful in getting out of a spanking, and yet still got punished. I don't think this is a win situation for me, because some non-spanking punishments are worse than spanking.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:07 am

My family say I should’ve been a defense attorney lol I can argue a case very convincingly! That was our biggest hurdle, to be honest. I have made some great arguments and sometimes, they’re valid and good points. Most times, I wind up feeling guilty later because I know I made dh question and doubt whether he was right and that led to me getting away with something I shouldn’t have. If I truly and strongly DO NOT believe I deserve to be punished, dh won’t spank me. I’ve learned to save my arguments for those few and far between instances. No one actually wants to be punished, but this just can’t work if an HoH judgement is often questioned and “put on trial”. HoH isn’t really leading if they are only allowed to do so when and how they’re told to. All that said, I have gotten out of a spanking for being mouthy once because I made dh laugh with my impression of a cartoon character’s voice saying “no, no, no” lol In that case, my mouthy attitude hadn’t been out of malice or spite, so neither of us felt bad about letting it go. We both laughed and had a good rest of our evening. I think it would just depend on the circumstances of each individual situation. Whether it was a “big” infraction, or something minimal. Letting an important thing go can definitely be unwise, but it’s ok to laugh and forgive instead of punish if you both feel good about it, I think ;)
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

Coryman

Post by Coryman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 pm

post deleted