Domestic Discipline blog: Caned for the first time

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
blogposts

Domestic Discipline blog: Caned for the first time

Post by blogposts » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:31 am

It feels like forever since we did domestic discipline boot camp for the first time. In fact, it practically was forever ago. But, the experiences that we shared during that boot camp will probably be etched into our brains forever. From the not so great, like the punishments, to the awesome parts of spending so much uninterrupted time together and the homework assignments..the entire weekend was definitely an experience that we’ll never forget. As part of that first boot camp experience, we purchased an implement that we’d never used before. The point...

Read more

TheGoodWifeLife

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: Caned for the first time

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:19 am

I’ve never been spanked with a cane and, like you, wasn’t much afraid of it. Having read all the accounts from those who’ve experienced it, I can tell y’all I’m thoroughly terrified of it now!!!
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:32 pm

We own one but it's never been used. I asked him not to buy it but he did anyway, the sadist. :lol: So far all spankings have been with the belt or riding crop. I've thought about asking for the cane to be used in maintenance once, just to get that first time out of the way. I don't want the first time we use it to be in punishment.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

darrone

Post by darrone » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:41 pm

TheGoodWifeLife wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:19 am
I’ve never been spanked with a cane and, like you, wasn’t much afraid of it. Having read all the accounts from those who’ve experienced it, I can tell y’all I’m thoroughly terrified of it now!!!
The first time I caned my wife, she hated the experience. Because the cane is such a thin implement, it concentrates all the sting in the narrow area where a stroke lands - unlike, say, a paddle, where the pain is spread over a wider area.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:06 pm

The cane hurts so much. My husband is careful though. He has never cut me. Recently I endured 200 with the short bamboo cane. I am bruised and raw in that tender area-the sit spots as they call it. I only got horrible welts when he used the short acrylic cane. The one time he used a window wand on me hurt just as bad as that cane! The first time was the worst even though he only gave me 10 after the belt and the paddle-no warm up. I do wish he'd give me longer warm ups omg!
I'm Sassy. After 19 yrs, married 18yrs with kids, my husband moved out 12-31-18. He told me we our separating and he moved out an hour later. We had a DD marriage for over a year but, without consistency. It was my idea. He didn't really want it.

darrone

Post by darrone » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:23 am

Sassyclouds wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:06 pm
The cane hurts so much. My husband is careful though. He has never cut me. Recently I endured 200 with the short bamboo cane. I am bruised and raw in that tender area-the sit spots as they call it. I only got horrible welts when he used the short acrylic cane. The one time he used a window wand on me hurt just as bad as that cane! The first time was the worst even though he only gave me 10 after the belt and the paddle-no warm up. I do wish he'd give me longer warm ups omg!
I find this post very disturbing - hope I'm not the only one.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:47 am

I have received 200+ with a switch. I don't find it disturbing. People have different pain tolerances. Did I have welts for days? Yes. Was it very painful? YES But that's what it took for me to finally get the messege. I have zero regrets and I love my husband even more.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:21 am

Thank you Lauren!! I trust my husband completely too!! The only severe spankings I have gotten were over me spending over my budget without my HOH's permission. The first one worked for over 300 days lol...and this one will to-I hope ;) I don't think think many can give 200 with a cane and only leave bruises. My husband did a great job!! I had no blood-no skin broken, etc. I actually prefer heavy implements that bruise and leave me sore as a reminder to behave. The stingy implements hurt worse-like that loopy "cable thingy" or those rubber paddles, but the pain is gone by the next day. I do not get that cathartic feeling with those light implements. When he used the awful cable chord-just 5 with it-and only a few times-I told him how scary it was. Those welts lasted for so long. He listened. He will never use a cable on me again. FYI...many TIHs have been spanked with a cable chord-not just me omg!! I have never been switched, but once he used a thin cane and it was more painful than the heavy cane. It broke lol. So far, my husband has not bought another one!! Great job on taking your switching!! The wand was awful just like that short acrylic cane. Thankfully my HOH has only used them once and not many were given. I also know that I'm not the only TIH not given warm ups or very little warm ups only.... Thank you again for commenting on this. If people read all the other things I have posted or commented on about my husband they would know what a great and caring disciplinarian he is-when he feels like enforcing the rules lol ;)
I'm Sassy. After 19 yrs, married 18yrs with kids, my husband moved out 12-31-18. He told me we our separating and he moved out an hour later. We had a DD marriage for over a year but, without consistency. It was my idea. He didn't really want it.

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:17 pm

darrone wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:23 am
Sassyclouds wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:06 pm
I find this post very disturbing - hope I'm not the only one.
Darrone, Yep.

Sassyclouds,
That would be a ginormous heck NO for me and dh!! He would never in a million years do anything close to that. He had stated many times he will not spank to tears because that’s too much. He feels a good hard spanking is effective and he doesn’t need to see how long or how hard he can do it!! I would never in a million years even allow him to do that nor would I have any trust at all if he even tried!! We’d be living apart definitely if he ever crossed that line!! Heck, we don’t and won’t ever have or use a cane anyway. If that’s how you prefer it then hey you do you if you approve and if it works for y’all. You do need to know that posting extreme punishments, will generate: shock to other readers, some won’t agree, some may agree, and everyone will comment either good or bad depending on how they feel and their opinions. So, if someone doesn’t agree with it, don’t get upset because you cannot post something and then get upset if people don’t agree, don’t and wouldn’t allow that happen, don’t believe in a certain way or have a different opinion or feelings on a matter. Like I said if y’all like it, if it works for y’all, and if you are in agreement with it, then you do you and continue what works best for y’all. I just know NEVER in a MILLION years would that ever happen in my house.

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:30 pm

This is why I never post about my punishments. If someone posts that they get more then 5 swats with a feather, that person has 3 heads, a dragon tail and are getting abused.

Honestly I see a lot of "subs" who run their "DD" relationships.