Sitting Comfortably. Or Sitting at All

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
Flrswats

Re: Sitting Comfortably. Or Sitting at All

Post by Flrswats » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:07 am

I just try to use my towel the best I can and not bring any attention to myself. My wife just recently started using a cane at the very end of a punishment. 10 lines with a cane is what she calls it. And the cane really does leave lines. Luckily they go away in about 1-2 day’s. I used to be terrified of the cane but it’s not as bad as I thought. Hers isn’t extremely bendy like some of the others so other than the visual track it leaves I’m not completely terrified of it. It hurts just like all the other implements hurt.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:52 pm

Paddle, is stingy for 4-5 days for me

Two tail tawse, hurts worse during the punishment but the feeling never lasts longer than the next evening

Crop, is only for maintenance, but I have a had a few nasty Mark's that do last, even going lightly.

Those are the 3 my HOH frequently uses
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Eclipsed

Post by Eclipsed » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:58 am

I love feeling sore afterward. It reminds me of my role and helps me remember the spanking and the reason for it. I don’t know about anyone else but it does require me to be a little bruised in order to feel some soreness when I sit down, so that doesn’t happen all that often.

I guess the interesting thing is that I might be whimpering and wanting the spanking to stop while it’s happening but I feel really good afterward, while he mostly feels bad about the soreness afterward and wants to make me feel better.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Yes I have once been punished once where I physically couldn't sit the first day, or comfortably for about a week. The bruises took a few weeks to heal, but I bruise easily, and always have. The punishment was for lying, which is probably the worst thing I could do in Phil's eyes, so he wanted it to be severe enough to happen once. I have caught myself starting to stretch the truth, and backed up, correcting myself, or owned up to telling half truths, but have not outright lied again.

We actually do have an implement that stings like crazy in the moment, but doesn't leave any lingering heat or soreness. The giant paint stirrer. It is used for stress relief spankings, which I can ask for, or Phil can decide I need. It still works, and I don't resent being sore after when I have done nothing wrong, which I think I probably would.

As for most spankings I am usually a bit sore the next day, but can sit down, although somewhat uncomfortably. Phil's implement of choice is the wooden spoon, sometimes as the only one of its not too severe, or as a warm-up to the wooden hairbrush alternating with the strap, or the tawse, loopy, or paddle for the most severe spankings. We don't use a cane. It's a hard limit for me, and I mostly behave, anyway, and Phil has said I don't need it. What we have is effective. He has also had me sit on the brick fireplace mantle with a freshly sore bottom, writing lines. So I have the reminder of the consequences for my actions while I write that I won't do it again. 😳

There is a part of me that doesn't like feeling sore after, because well, it hurts. But mostly I feel better. I am reminded that he cares and wants our marriage to be its best, and that he will do what it takes so that I am better, and we are better.
-ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Emily

Post by Emily » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:45 am

I can relate to having to sit on a freshly spanked and sore bottom writing lines. Doesn’t happen too often, but when it does the sting in my bottom has a way of keeping me focused on the task at hand.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖