Domestic Discipline Blog: How to prevent and handle bruises and marks from Spanking

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
leenicolelinn

Re: Domestic Discipline Blog: How to prevent and handle bruises and marks from Spanking

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:53 pm

Rebbecca;

Bruising is not the goal for a spanking. It happens. Every person is different regarding ease of bruising. Some women bruise easier. It has to do with your blood components that are genetic. Do you take any supplements that may thin your blood ie: fish oil, aspirin? What implement has been used, how hard, how long. Did you just get out of the shower/bath? Your blood vessels are dilated at that time and bruising may happen. So many factors go into this. So if you don't want to bruise don't get spanked. Sorry to tell you. You may also 'blister'. I have had blisters pop up with spanking discipline. Just like Lauren says......don't spank, use another type of discipline or don't earn a spanking. LOL...again sorry to tell you.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Summer

Re: Domestic Discipline Blog: How to prevent and handle bruises and marks from Spanking

Post by Summer » Thu May 06, 2021 6:00 pm

Do hand spankings typically cause bruises and blisters or is it more likely with implements?
Hoping my long-distance relationship becomes so much more. Hoping for a DD marriage with my loving, compassionate, stern, strict man.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu May 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Implements. I don't think Brandon's hand has ever caused bruises. But I also know his hand would never be enough for me!

Summer

Post by Summer » Thu May 06, 2021 6:50 pm

Thanks! This is all completely out of my sphere of knowledge, so I get curious 😁
Hoping my long-distance relationship becomes so much more. Hoping for a DD marriage with my loving, compassionate, stern, strict man.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Thu May 06, 2021 8:50 pm

Summer wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:00 pm
Do hand spankings typically cause bruises and blisters or is it more likely with implements?
Yes. They do. When I try to spank my wife's resilient bottom, my hand gets bruised. :P

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Thu May 06, 2021 9:14 pm

Rebeccaa wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:52 pm
Lauren wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:08 am
There is no way to prevent the bruising except to NOT spank. So either accept the bruising, don't earn a spanking or use alternative punishments. It's that simple.
Kinda goes against the post though....

‘If marking/bruising occurs after a spanking, then something within the spanking itself was done incorrectly, or went wrong (unless bruising is a result of a medical condition such as anemia)’
I was just thinking about this a bit more. Here's my take on it. When you are first doing DD, you have not built up a lot of resilience to being spanked, whereas some of the folks here have buns of iron. But since you are just starting out, you can try choosing a nice supple leather implement, either a good quality leather paddle, or just a plain old leather belt.

The impact you are looking for is more more of a sharp "sting" from a nice crisp "smack" rather than a heavy-duty "thud". Properly applied, a high-quality leather implement can produce a very red-hot bottom without necessarily bruising, certainly compared to a wooden paddle, but even compared to a heavy-handed spanking.

So, I would try a nice leather implement for starters. Get your HoH to practice using it properly, and with the right technique, you can probably maximize the effect with minimum bruising. You can then decide where to take it from there as you progress and your tolerance increases.

SomewhatDefiant

Post by SomewhatDefiant » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:40 am

Summer wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 6:00 pm
We only have stingy implements and I rarely bruise from them. They also don’t really leave me sore except for a surface rawness.

His hand tho? That thing bruises and leaves me sore the next day. Maybe it’s because he’s a climber, but his hands are rocks. Sometimes his hand hurts less than an implement (sometimes not), but it leaves a deeper and more lasting impact as it’s more thuddy.

I think it all depends on the implements chosen and the hand in question :)

Summer

Post by Summer » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:45 am

My HOH has said he’ll only be using his hand. No implements. I’m tiny and he says he has big hands, so I’ll see what that’s like for my butt. 😁