Domestic Discipline Blog: What does the wife think after a Spanking?

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
Dutch Yannik

Re: Domestic Discipline Blog: What does the wife think after a Spanking?

Post by Dutch Yannik » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:04 am

Same here. The person receiving the punishment should be in the right frame of mind, whether you get there with a lecture or "go upstairs and think on what you've done" shouldn't matter. I've never seen a punishment work where you just grab the person and start spanking, as it were. In fact I would argue you _always_ have to delay a punishment until you're both ready for it.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Dutch Yannik wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:04 am
Same here. The person receiving the punishment should be in the right frame of mind, whether you get there with a lecture or "go upstairs and think on what you've done" shouldn't matter. I've never seen a punishment work where you just grab the person and start spanking, as it were. In fact I would argue you _always_ have to delay a punishment until you're both ready for it.
True, but delaying can also make the punishment pointless. I think a good HoH would learn with time how to put their TiH in the right mindset without having to postpone the punishment.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:56 am

If it's something simple, like I need to change my attitude/ be more respectful I'm spanked on the spot and it works just fine
There are times I have to be in the corner first but most of the spankings I get are immediate

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:23 am

Olivia wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:56 am
If it's something simple, like I need to change my attitude/ be more respectful I'm spanked on the spot and it works just fine
There are times I have to be in the corner first but most of the spankings I get are immediate
Yes, my hubby also does more immediate discipline after a rule is broken; he spanks my behind right then, typically within the same day of a rule violation. We both don’t like for it to be dragged out. Nothing like a soft and sore bottom to restore order in the home, and reaffirm His leadership as HoH.
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.