I am refusing to submit

Alpha

Re: I am refusing to submit

Post by Alpha » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:19 am

coming for a DD husband reward is as important and correction. You as the submissive wife need to feel what it is to submit. And the trust and respect is of no other.

Not saying if we did not live this life style I would cheat but saying my wife know what I want and how I want it. she dose what I says with out question she is everything I need and want out of a woman. I correct her when correction is needed and I reward her when reward is necessary. and reward is not always buying her something its also telling her how proud she makes me and so on.

Submission is an incredible thing as the alpha it is up to me to respect her submission be fair in my correction and rewards and never abuse my power that my wife has willingly given to me.
Life is short live it right the first time.

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:51 am

Alpha wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:19 am
coming for a DD husband reward is as important and correction. You as the submissive wife need to feel what it is to submit. And the trust and respect is of no other.

Not saying if we did not live this life style I would cheat but saying my wife know what I want and how I want it. she dose what I says with out question she is everything I need and want out of a woman. I correct her when correction is needed and I reward her when reward is necessary. and reward is not always buying her something its also telling her how proud she makes me and so on.

Submission is an incredible thing as the alpha it is up to me to respect her submission be fair in my correction and rewards and never abuse my power that my wife has willingly given to me.
I would like to remind you she is not naturally submissive and she is not living in structurated DD. Her husband is spanking her, becouse he started to go mad from her behaviour.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Alpha

Post by Alpha » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:29 am

[/quote]

I would like to remind you she is not naturally submissive and she is not living in structurated DD. Her husband is spanking her, becouse he started to go mad from her behaviour.
[/quote]

Oh sorry I think I misunderstood.
Life is short live it right the first time.

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:38 pm

Miras wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:51 am
Alpha wrote:

My husband didn't go mad. He's still himself and fun and kind and sweet. ... he has just decided that if I be a pain in the assignment on purpose to get a rise out of him or to seek revenge when I'm mad , he's going to spank me... we've come to a place now that I know he's firm on this. I haven't left and he's not leaving... so basically if I stop this behavior he doesn't spank me....
I'm sorry that it's not like the life you guys have.
I'm learning here
And I'm trying to stop my troublesome impulsive behavior.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:40 pm

girlzruleboyzdrool4u wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:38 pm
Miras wrote:
Alpha wrote:

My husband didn't go mad. He's still himself and fun and kind and sweet. ... he has just decided that if I be a pain in the assignment on purpose to get a rise out of him or to seek revenge when I'm mad , he's going to spank me... we've come to a place now that I know he's firm on this. I haven't left and he's not leaving... so basically if I stop this behavior he doesn't spank me....
I'm learning here
I'm not sure if I speak for others on the forum, but if I had any worries about how you describe your relationship, my worry would be about consent. Of the 3 C's in domestic discipline, I think it's the most important, because without it, none of the rest of it matters. Even if you haven't formalized your consent with your husband, as long as you feel that this is a consensual arrangement, that you have an alternative if you decide to take it, then I hope that's good enough. I wouldn't recommend any couple handle DD this way. But I sincerely wish you the best of luck and success.

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:29 pm

Rand E wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:40 pm
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:38 pm
Miras wrote:

I'm learning here
I'm not sure if I speak for others on the forum, but if I had any worries about how you describe your relationship, my worry would be about consent. Of the 3 C's in domestic discipline, I think it's the most important, because without it, none of the rest of it matters. Even if you haven't formalized your consent with your husband, as long as you feel that this is a consensual arrangement, that you have an alternative if you decide to take it, then I hope that's good enough. I wouldn't recommend any couple handle DD this way. But I sincerely wish you the best of luck and success.
Thanks . Yeah I know I can leave if feel I should. And I'm not consenting to it but then my husband says in a way I am because if I hide his wallet or keys when I'm mad at him or keep him up at night when he has to get up, I know I'll get spanked for it and yet I do it anyway. .. sigh.
I know it's me and my behavior. I do feel bad about some of my bad choices I make on impulse. but I can say I am doing good and less impulsive behaviors when I'm annoyed or frustrated. I know the decision is up to me in a way. I just don't like that he's decided that . But then he said he doesn't like that I decide to hide his stuff or be a pain in the ass for my own amusement either.
It's OK. I'm not worried for myself. Just mad
He says I'm mad bc I'm no longer getting my way...
Maybe it's a bit of both.
I know I'm messed up
Thanks for wishing us well..
It might sound like a weird relationship but we are actually pretty good buddies. We share everything and don't even really fight... just are in this stale mate

WishingforDD

Post by WishingforDD » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 am

I’m going to be very blunt, but I do think you are being abused. Saying you consent because you haven’t left is wrong. That’s the same as saying women who are beaten by their man consents because they haven’t left. There is a much deeper psychology behind this.

And your husband is wrong. You haven’t “kind of” consented just because you keep acting that way. Is a beaten woman kind of consenting because she still “makes her man mad”? No!
And your husband decided this on his own, what when he himself decides this isn’t enough and goes harder on you? When would you call it abuse?

Consent is actively and freely given. That’s is not in your case. Without clear consent (prior or at every time) DD is abuse

With this said, I also find some of your described behavior abusive. But this doesn’t justify his abuse.
You say you’re at a stalemate, have you considered counselling? Individual then couples?

I’m sorry if this comes of hard. I am not meaning to. But I’m actually worried for your safety. I hope you’re ok, and that you manage to keep safe.

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:25 pm

WishingforDD wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 am
I’m going to be very blunt, but I do think you are being abused. Saying you consent because you haven’t left is wrong. That’s the same as saying women who are beaten by their man consents because they haven’t left. There is a much deeper psychology behind this.

And your husband is wrong. You haven’t “kind of” consented just because you keep acting that way. Is a beaten woman kind of consenting because she still “makes her man mad”? No!
And your husband decided this on his own, what when he himself decides this isn’t enough and goes harder on you? When would you call it abuse?

Consent is actively and freely given. That’s is not in your case. Without clear consent (prior or at every time) DD is abuse

With this said, I also find some of your described behavior abusive. But this doesn’t justify his abuse.
You say you’re at a stalemate, have you considered counselling? Individual then couples?

I’m sorry if this comes of hard. I am not meaning to. But I’m actually worried for your safety. I hope you’re ok, and that you manage to keep safe.
I'm sorry you feel that I'm being abused. I don't feel that I am otherwise I would leave. I also am not battered wife syndrome at all. I have no problem packing up my bags and walking out the door if I felt I should.
I also have no worries about my safety
In saying that I came on here for information
I thank you for your concern and please don't feel like I'm so abused that i don't recognize it etc.
I am doing things that are not so nice either and I'm working on it.
I am doing things too without his consent and he could walk out the door too. Which he has never ever threat end to do
We have gone to councillor's and myself too for my childhood past and some other traumas.
I have silent revenge seeking issues and pranks mixed with my add impulses and am a big daredevil. My behaviors are I consider mainly innocent but my husband too has put up with a lot of b.'s. By me.
Basically he had enough one day of something I did to him(which was now I see as pretty bad) and he spanked me for it. That's where things are... and I don't even want to admit it on here but I will since this started I've improved on a lot of my behaviors.... but I don't really want to admit that
And lastly, picture us as a group of super really good friends.
I had mostly guy friends and we hung out, got in a lot of trouble, I was a teen runaway, lived everywhere
Even though I ran away from home I went to school and graduated with high marks. This while time I had an abusive boyfriend who raped me bc I was a Virgin. So I left him. Which was a process then
I worked 2 jobs and put myself through college right after highschool. I met my husband through other mutual friends and at University when we were 19. I remained a Virgin (the rape didn't count) and he respected that as well as my other group of guy buddies. I didn't really have a lot of girl friends . Basically me as one of the guys
I guess I feel safer that way
Anyway we are all bunch of dare devils. Got into a bunch of trouble when we were younger but continue to thrill seek but in positive ways. We bungee jump, zip line, prank each other, travel and cliff jump etc.
Through all of this we started to calm down. We got married at 25 and I chose to lose my virginity with no pressure from my husband who waited all those years
We have 2 kids now, who have lots of friends at the top of their classes, both could read fluently at age 3 and are very social and kind kids. We also are successful in what we do.
Through all the chaos I have issues that I have had when I was young and that is getting silent revenge when I'm mad or pranking and considering my husband and I are friends and like the very best of friends. It's horrible but I also get a thrill from pestering him and pranking him still.
It's me. I totally get it and our councillor is helping me heal. I am a seriously working on my "brat" behaviors when I'm upset emotional or bored.
So there's my story everyone.
I'm messed up.
You're welcome for the big long noevl

I appreciate your genuine concern. But if I felt for a moment my life was at risk, I could 100% handle myself bc that's what I've done my whole life. I am super pissed off I am getting spankings. You bet I am. I came on here to weasel my way out of them and to outsmart him and to find out how long pain lasts from a spanking. I am constantly looking for ways to get my way and outsmart him.
I also learned from here about respecting him.more to. I've had a better look at who I am and do respect people on here.
So while I don't like being spanked I truly still am having impulsive behavior issues and I totally need to.grow up
He is my best friend and I know I'm his.
We've been together half our lives
He knows how I am and one day he spanked me and he's had enough too.
Hes not some.raging guy. He's pretty calm and mellow.

I know it sounds like I'm a nutcase probably lol.
We're family and best friends and I am a person who acts like a shit when I'm mad at someone. Unless you've put on these sneakers, you might not get it
But I truly appreciated the genuine concern. I know it's from the heart

WishingforDD

Post by WishingforDD » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:25 pm
WishingforDD wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that I'm being abused. I don't feel that I am otherwise I would leave. I also am not battered wife syndrome at all. I have no problem packing up my bags and walking out the door if I felt I should.
I thank you for your concern and please don't feel like I'm so abused that i don't recognize it etc.
I am doing things too without his consent and he could walk out the door too. Which he has never ever threat end to do
We have gone to councillor's and myself too for my childhood past and some other traumas.
I have silent revenge seeking issues and pranks mixed with my add impulses and am a big daredevil. My behaviors are I consider mainly innocent but my husband too has put up with a lot of b.'s. By me.
Basically he had enough one day of something I did to him(which was now I see as pretty bad) and he spanked me for it. That's where things are... and I don't even want to admit it on here but I will since this started I've improved on a lot of my behaviors.... but I don't really want to admit that
I had mostly guy friends and we hung out, got in a lot of trouble, I was a teen runaway, lived everywhere
Even though I ran away from home I went to school and graduated with high marks. This while time I had an abusive boyfriend who raped me bc I was a Virgin. So I left him. Which was a process then
I worked 2 jobs and put myself through college right after highschool. I met my husband through other mutual friends and at University when we were 19. I remained a Virgin (the rape didn't count) and he respected that as well as my other group of guy buddies. I didn't really have a lot of girl friends . Basically me as one of the guys
Anyway we are all bunch of dare devils. Got into a bunch of trouble when we were younger but continue to thrill seek but in positive ways. We bungee jump, zip line, prank each other, travel and cliff jump etc.
Through all of this we started to calm down. We got married at 25 and I chose to lose my virginity with no pressure from my husband who waited all those years
We have 2 kids now, who have lots of friends at the top of their classes, both could read fluently at age 3 and are very social and kind kids. We also are successful in what we do.
Through all the chaos I have issues that I have had when I was young and that is getting silent revenge when I'm mad or pranking and considering my husband and I are friends and like the very best of friends. It's horrible but I also get a thrill from pestering him and pranking him still.
It's me. I totally get it and our councillor is helping me heal. I am a seriously working on my "brat" behaviors when I'm upset emotional or bored.
I'm messed up.

I appreciate your genuine concern. But if I felt for a moment my life was at risk, I could 100% handle myself bc that's what I've done my whole life. I am super pissed off I am getting spankings. You bet I am. I came on here to weasel my way out of them and to outsmart him and to find out how long pain lasts from a spanking. I am constantly looking for ways to get my way and outsmart him.
I also learned from here about respecting him.more to. I've had a better look at who I am and do respect people on here.
So while I don't like being spanked I truly still am having impulsive behavior issues and I totally need to.grow up

We're family and best friends and I am a person who acts like a shit when I'm mad at someone. Unless you've put on these sneakers, you might not get it
I’m happy to hear you feel safe. And even more so to hear that he isn’t a raging guy. Does he spank in anger?

And I’m also very happy that you didn’t take offense, and that you saw it came from a place of concern and care. I only meant well with it. Please do take care and constantly try to assess your situation to be sure you are safe.

And no, you don’t sound like a nut. You sound like someone who has been through a lot, but also has done a lot of fun stuff in her life. You sound fun!

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:41 am

WishingforDD wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:05 pm
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:25 pm
WishingforDD wrote:

I'm messed up.

I’m happy to hear you feel safe. And even more so to hear that he isn’t a raging guy. Does he spank in anger?

And I’m also very happy that you didn’t take offense, and that you saw it came from a place of concern and care. I only meant well with it. Please do take care and constantly try to assess your situation to be sure you are safe.

And no, you don’t sound like a nut. You sound like someone who has been through a lot, but also has done a lot of fun stuff in her life. You sound fun!
He used to and mostly out of frustration. I think he's learned a lot too
It took a great deal to tell my life. I'm not used to that
Thanks. I try and just be myself and be honest