Early frustrations

Joshua89

Re: Early frustrations

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 am

Rome wasnt built in a day. I know the feeling you are seeking, just give it time. You will both grow into your roles. the more submissive you act the more dominant it will help him become. They go hand in hand, like a snowball effect. When you are in a new agreement it's kind of like submissive nature to test the waters and wait for a response, HOH's can usually tell what's going on, and how they decide to handle it may vary from home to home. Just focus on improving your role and making his daily life less stressful any way you can!!

Best of luck
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Joshua89 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 am
Rome wasnt built in a day. I know the feeling you are seeking, just give it time. You will both grow into your roles. the more submissive you act the more dominant it will help him become. They go hand in hand, like a snowball effect. When you are in a new agreement it's kind of like submissive nature to test the waters and wait for a response, HOH's can usually tell what's going on, and how they decide to handle it may vary from home to home. Just focus on improving your role and making his daily life less stressful any way you can!!

Best of luck
I like your logic... "the more submissive you act the more dominant it will help him become". It makes perfect sense.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:01 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:54 pm
Joshua89 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 am

Best of luck
I like your logic... "the more submissive you act the more dominant it will help him become". It makes perfect sense.

How is the act of submission going?
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.