Brand New and Scared Shitless

Mel41

Brand New and Scared Shitless

Post by Mel41 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm

My husband and I are beginning DD. We have used spanking as stress relief in the past as well as erotic spanking, but never for discipline. Is it normal to feel like throwing up at the thought of an actual correction?
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

SurrealSD

Re: Brand New and Scared Shitless

Post by SurrealSD » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Yes

At least I did. It gets better tough.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Congrats and welcome! Yes. My first few punishments I felt absolutely nauseous beforehand. I got over that pretty quickly. Honestly it wasn’t very long before both my husband and I were discussing how amazed we were at all the unexpected benefits of DD. Our plan was to try it out and if it was ok to use it until I recovered from my struggle with depression but we decided very quickly to just keep it forever. And I, the spankee, have been every bit as enthusiastic as my husband. Relax and be patient. Well relax as much as you can.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Well hello there!

I have never thought or felt like throwing up. But everyone is different. Was it your husband's idea? Hang in there and know nobody has ever died from a spanking! :lol:

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Welcome, Mel41. All best wishes and good luck 🍀
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:23 pm

LOL, dh and I’ve been doing this for over a decade and I still get a mixture of butterflies and terror when I know what’s coming to me! I don’t know whether that’s “normal” here for everyone, but it’s definitely normal for me!! Welcome and good luck! I think you’ll find the spanking itself isn’t exactly pleasant, but the calm and the closeness afterward will leave you sooo glad it happened :)
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

D+R

Post by D+R » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Mel41 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm
My husband and I are beginning DD. We have used spanking as stress relief in the past as well as erotic spanking, but never for discipline. Is it normal to feel like throwing up at the thought of an actual correction?

I (R tih) felt so sick for the first few weeks and didnt sleep! The stress alone made me question is this right?! Part of it was anticipation of when, how, why. It wasn’t until the first awkward one was done that it became more natural. The benifits we saw were right away and knew it was the right thing for us. Hang in there!

darrone

Post by darrone » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Mel41 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm
Hello, Mel. Speaking as a HoH I think it's fully understandable for you to feel anxiety at the prospect of being disciplined by your husband for the first time.

The siutation you describe calls for a HoH to show support and encouragement for the lady who is to be TiH. He should explain clearly and calmly what she has done to merit her first taste of correction, what form her punishment will take, and the benefits he expects to result from it. This show of authority should help to reassure her and enable her to accept what's going to follow.

The ultimate display of authority, of course, is the spanking itself, which should be followed by great tenderness and consolation.

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Just to add in, it can also cause nervousness with the Hoh too. Even after years of erotic spankings, it was a totally different experience preparing to give a punishment spanking.

Nate

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:05 pm

NateG wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 pm
Just to add in, it can also cause nervousness with the Hoh too. Even after years of erotic spankings, it was a totally different experience preparing to give a punishment spanking.

Nate
Absolutely! My dh has admitted that there were many times he questioned how he disciplined in our earlier years. Was it too much, too hard, too soft, too strict, was he right to punish me...basically just having internal doubt about how he handled it. With time and experience, we both have grown into our roles and HoH’s have to figure out what works and what doesn’t too. We didn’t do this, but I’ve seen it suggested that you discuss how each of you felt about a punishment later when y’all are both calm. I only recently discovered this forum, so we didn’t have these helpful tips and tricks. We’ve been at this for awhile and I’ve already learned so much helpful advice here that’s gotten us much better at communicating and growing together. It’s an amazing journey y’all are on. The only times I’ve regretted it was when I’m over dh lap lol but even that is something I’m always grateful for when it’s over! Once you find the release that comes after a spanking, it’s like ya don’t know how to live without that anymore.
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus