I want to implement DD, a letter to my husband...

Olivia

Re: I want to implement DD, a letter to my husband...

Post by Olivia » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Lol I'd call that a positive!

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:46 am

Well he will be home tomorrow and said we would talk in person about what I sent him. He also ordered himself new beard brush and opted for a wooden one with a handle, I just picked it up from the mail box today. I showed him it over face time and made some sly comments about its potential use... I’m excited and anxious about the direction this is moving in. I want to be as sensitive as possible and let him lead the pace.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:50 am

Hhhmmm a wooden brush. Like I said be careful what you wish for girl.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:23 pm

It seems that your husband is taking it seriously. It's good. Please keep us updated.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:02 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:23 pm
It seems that your husband is taking it seriously. It's good. Please keep us updated.
It’s Sunday and we have yet to talk about it. I am growing frustrated by his lack of bringing up something that is clearly important to me. We do have 4 kids so it’s not like we have been available to each other all weekend but last night we were alone and he turned on the tv and fell asleep. I’m feeling anxious because I don’t know what he’s thinking and I’m also feeling like he genuinely just doesn’t care that I spent hours and hours researching, writing and editing what I sent him. I’m always the one to bring up ‘tougher’ subjects and he will just continue to ignore and ignore it until I bring it up. I want to allow him to lead and tell me on his terms where he’s at in the thought process. But I just don’t know what to do. We got home from church. Going to get little ones down for a nap and maybe we will have an opportunity. I’m also bad at expecting him to read my mind and not clearly communicating. I would just appreciate it if he showed some sort of interest in even attempting to understand by asking questions or for more detail. Blahhhhhh...... I really don’t see him being strict or consistent enough for this to work out how I envision. I was a total grump last night and have been growing more annoyed an anxious as time has gone on and we still haven’t addressed this subject on any level. I want to bring it up but I also don’t want to come across as pushy. But I want to hear what he’s thinking.

Jacob HF

Post by Jacob HF » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:13 pm

VernAKmiss wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:02 pm
I’m also bad at expecting him to read my mind and not clearly communicating.

Isn't that what you have been doing this weekend?

I don't know your husband, but in general, men are not complicated. If you want to talk about this then I suggest you say so.

--Jacob

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:16 pm

Well we finally talked. Started out pretty awkward and he didn’t really have much to say. Saying things like I don’t know what you want me to say or what I’m supposed to say. Morphed into that we can probably work something out and that he doesn’t want to treat me like a child and that he doesn’t really no where to begin. I basically said we don’t need to start with anything official but maybe just in ‘practice mode’ where we can test out different implements and positions and just ease into the spanking portion without pressure of rules or rituals or major expectations. Just get him comfortable taking the control and to get the feel of spanking me down. I had gone down to clean up the school room for the week and we were in there while we were talking. He ended up with the wooden yardstick in his hand. He’s like practice huh?? I suppose I can do that. So he pulled me over to him and bent me over the table with my hands on it and started with the yard stick. I eventually ended up over his knee with lots of hand spanking and him holding me down with his other leg. And standing again bent over the table with my elbows on it. He would press down on my lower back so my back wood arch and my bottom would stick out. I feel like he took on his role there very well and he asked at one point if I had had enough yet. I said yeaaaaah sort of reluctantly which apparently wasn’t the right yes, because I definitely could take more so he went even harder with his hand. I’m still feeling it now and probably will tomorrow. He grabbed the wooden spoon out of the kitchen to take to the bedroom for more practice at a later time... I’m thinking this is a really good start for us personally.

Jacob HF

Post by Jacob HF » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:19 pm

I'm glad it worked out for you.

--Jacob

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:52 am

Yes! Now let him know how much you look up to him and respect him for taking that initiative. Maybe throw out a couple "sirs" today. Do something that he likes. Maybe a little sticky note on his mirror, letting him know you appreciate his leadership and dominance.......... You get the idea.

Nic

Oh and BTW, I am real bad about assuming my husband can read my mind. I think woman can read each other way easier than men. Men are pretty simple.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 am

Yes, I'm glad y'all were able to talk and it seems to be working out!