Practicing DD in a family home

DesertRose

Re: Practicing DD in a family home

Post by DesertRose » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:35 pm

ScottishHusband wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:30 pm
When I read posts like this one, I realise how fortunate I am not having kids around. SheWhoMustBeObeyed can administer a sound thrashing on my bare bottom whenever and wherever she chooses.
I think there are pros and cons to every situation.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Paul_PWE

Post by Paul_PWE » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:41 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:35 pm
I think there are pros and cons to every situation.
Absolutely agree Miss Rose, even though we still don't have children of our own, I wouldn't trade the joy of having them around for anything. We must balance our priorities and adapt to every situation to make life work, DD or not.
Last edited by Paul_PWE on Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mjiv

Post by Mjiv » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:35 am

Thick yardstick is quiet and hurts with like 20 or more for me. Unfortunately you can get several thick yard sticks on amazon. Search thick yard sticks. You can get several of them for a cheap price. If our kids are awake we use that. Usually we wait for bedtime and he uses the belt or leather paddle

AnthonyHOH

Post by AnthonyHOH » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:38 am

We have two children. Both are under the age of 10. A couple of days ago I had to discipline my wife mid day and our discipline sessions always take place in our master bathroom. It's quite large but my younger was in the living room watching television and my older was at school. Our spankings last about 10 minutes. Took her in the bathroom, took care of business and came right back out. I personally think all implements produce some kind of noise but paddles are definitely the loudest. We also have a cane but that is for the longer spankings and those are always done at the end of the night when the kids are asleep. The cane is very quiet though.