? I think I'm spanked: Too Often (Much). Not enough...

crickee

? I think I'm spanked: Too Often (Much). Not enough...

Post by crickee » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:31 pm

or just about what I need or deserve. Is that even a fair question (choice)? But since I asked it, would you say it's usually more a question of deserving a spanking, or needing one? Is that even a distinction without a difference? Are spankings beneficial without misbehavior to cause them. Good girl/boy spankings. Maintenance spankings. Cautionary spankings. If your HOH forgot to give you a scheduled maintenance spanking and you had been a very good girl/boy...would you remind them? It intrigues me. Would you feel comfortable beginning a discussion with the HOH about this. Obviously not when a spanking was imminent, or even right after. But when you are contemplating the disciplinary part of your lives together, do you discuss the frequency or severity of the punishment? Is there freedom to address other types of discipline. Do you ever ask that the HOH replace one type with another?

But the one that interest me the most: Have you ever, when you've been a well behaved, pleasant & agreeable spouse, just felt like plopping down on your spouses lap, throwing your arms around him/her and pleading, "I think you should give me a really good sound spanking!" (And mean it!)

More important...Have you ever done it?

Emily

Re: ? I think I'm spanked: Too Often (Much). Not enough...

Post by Emily » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:00 am

Over the Christmas period and up until fairly recently I got a preventative spanking before we went out for the night with friends or family to ensure I was on my best behaviour. Daniel and I discussed the matter first and agreed that based on my past behaviour a preventative spanking would have it’s benefits, so I guess you could say that I needed rather than deserved those spankings. And yes, those spankings were beneficial as I behaved much better while we were out and we were both able to enjoy the night more. I no longer get those spankings, but before we go out I am reminded of how I’m expected to behave and of the consequences if I don’t.

I don’t think I’m spanked too much and in fact there’s been times where I thought I was in for a good hiding, but Daniel has felt that a different punishment would be more beneficial. When it comes to discipline he always seems to know what is going to work best for me at that moment in time and I trust him to make the right decisions and punish me accordingly.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

crickee

Post by crickee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:01 am

You and Daniel continue to impress. As the old saying goes, "You guys really have your act together." Still, do you ever have a moment when you are tempted ( for whatever reason) to ask him to spank you?

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:45 am

Not when I've been well behaved, but there has been a time or two when my mood hasn't been at it's greatest and I've been tempted.
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:42 am

Like Emily, I used to get warning spankings before going out and now we're able to just have a conversation, so that worked lol
we talk about the consequences of poor behavior quite a bit... not when punishment is needed but if we're in a good space I can bring up punishments and how I think it'd be more effective and he tells me what he thinks, listens to my feedback and ultimately decides what will best serve us
When I was spanked before going out there was a time or two where he might not have done it if I hadn't reminded him but I reminded him because I thought it was in our best interest.... they were started to help me behave in a less structured environment and at the time I needed that
For us, spanking is a tool to help us have the best relationship we can... outside of behavior modification we don't have a need or want for spanking so I'll ask for a spanking if I feel it'd help a situation but if I'm feeling good and behaving well, no way lol

crickee

Post by crickee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:36 pm

I'm pleased with the atmosphere of this site and the members of both sexes and their willingness to share their very personal opinions, viewpoints and actual experiences. In particular I've been impressed with both you ladies (Olivia & Emily) on several levels. Just as a point in particular, when Olivia writes about reminding her husband about not forgetting about a warning spanking, before they went out! Is that not impressive? I wonder how many men in her position would do that. Would I do that? I'm trying to think honestly about it. What if my HOH gave me 3 choices of implements for a spanking that I KNEW I deserved and the choices were: Flyswatter, ruler or a leather razor strop. Would I have the guts and honesty to pick the last one.

Would most guys, like me, be there when the rubber hit the road...or the leather hit the butt? I can hope I'd be as brave and honest as you two ladies but the jury may still be out. In the meanwhile thanks for being excellent role models for a DD relationship. Come to think of it, you'd both probably be great big sisters that would calm me down and give me the courage to take the medicine and accept my punishment.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:56 pm

Lol well thank you for the self esteem boost!!
(Very often my husband makes me choose what I'm going to be spanked with! It twists your stomach but it's not that bad)
And lol it was usually in my best interest to remind him! A you're going to behave tonight spanking hurts a lot less than a you didn't behave tonight spanking!!

crickee

Post by crickee » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Olivia, something tells me we could use you in our State Department. However, perhaps you have opened a new can of worms.
Olivia said (With 2, count them TWO exclamation points!!
"A you're going to behave tonight spanking hurts a lot less than a you didn't behave tonight spanking!!"

Crickee ask:
Have you ever gotten both...the same night?

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:01 pm

Good question!, I have not- they work!
Lol I hate politics because I'm so open and there's so much dishonesty- I feel I can't trust any of it!

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:28 pm

Olivia wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:56 pm
Lol well thank you for the self esteem boost!!
(Very often my husband makes me choose what I'm going to be spanked with! It twists your stomach but it's not that bad)
And lol it was usually in my best interest to remind him! A you're going to behave tonight spanking hurts a lot less than a you didn't behave tonight spanking!!
You mentioned that before.. (that your husband makes you choose what you'll be spanked with) I wonder which implement do you choose mostly? And why?
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose