Struggle with power loss

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Re: Struggle with power loss

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 am

Olivia wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:11 am
I can hear that! It can be a lot when you're starting out because you can find yourself getting punished frequently. Change is difficult! It's frustrating when you're getting in trouble for things that you might not have viewed as a big deal... If he's being consistent though it sounds like you're ahead of the game, consistency is a big struggle for a lot of people and inconsistency is frustrating because it's like, is this behavior a big deal or not?... Is dd something y'all agreed on together or is it something he decided for you? I'd just encourage to keep having productive conversations with him so you both know what's going on with each other and nothing builds up and turns to resentment... hope that helps ;)
Thanks . It's a struggle on my end not his. Our situation is a little different but let's just say he's decided that he's going to spank me if I do somethings to purposely annoy him. I don't have really any rules per say but I do in a sense that if I do certain things I know will get me a spanking will get me a spanking. He's just decided that that is how he's going to react. So obviously I'm not doing that anymore but it pissed me off that he just decided that. Sigh...so therefore I'm upset and angry and believe he's being very unfair but no matter how much talking, tricking, being defiant or stubborn or pleading or just even having a beer over it, he's not changing his mind 😠😳😬😒

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:00 am

Thanks everyone for replying. . My situation is a long story but I'll get it sorted... I was just having a day when I posted.
Sigh. I guess I'm just going to get spanked in my life . Just having some pms issues right now too
Thanjs for the messages.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:03 pm

I wish you the best of luck! Sounds like the struggle might be on your end because he's forcing something on you that you don't exactly want? Sounds like you might have to decide if the behaviors he finds annoying are behaviors you'd find value in changing or if they're a part of you that you want to keep.... then if you're willing to be in a relationship where you're going to be spanked... Counseling might be helpful for you while you sort things out? My best advice would be, drum roll, you guessed it!! lol talking to him... not waiting until he wants to spank you, or being argumentative or sarcastic or stubborn. Having conversations around the behaviors that he finds annoying because obviously he wants them to change and that you don't want to be spanked and come up with some compromises so that both your needs are getting met

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:40 pm

It is good to learn trust in this lifestyle. Go with the flow. Let Thr HOH lead and you let yourself follow
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.