Struggle with power loss

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Re: Struggle with power loss

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 am

Olivia wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:11 am
I can hear that! It can be a lot when you're starting out because you can find yourself getting punished frequently. Change is difficult! It's frustrating when you're getting in trouble for things that you might not have viewed as a big deal... If he's being consistent though it sounds like you're ahead of the game, consistency is a big struggle for a lot of people and inconsistency is frustrating because it's like, is this behavior a big deal or not?... Is dd something y'all agreed on together or is it something he decided for you? I'd just encourage to keep having productive conversations with him so you both know what's going on with each other and nothing builds up and turns to resentment... hope that helps ;)
Thanks . It's a struggle on my end not his. Our situation is a little different but let's just say he's decided that he's going to spank me if I do somethings to purposely annoy him. I don't have really any rules per say but I do in a sense that if I do certain things I know will get me a spanking will get me a spanking. He's just decided that that is how he's going to react. So obviously I'm not doing that anymore but it pissed me off that he just decided that. Sigh...so therefore I'm upset and angry and believe he's being very unfair but no matter how much talking, tricking, being defiant or stubborn or pleading or just even having a beer over it, he's not changing his mind 😠😳😬😒

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:00 am

Thanks everyone for replying. . My situation is a long story but I'll get it sorted... I was just having a day when I posted.
Sigh. I guess I'm just going to get spanked in my life . Just having some pms issues right now too
Thanjs for the messages.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:03 pm

I wish you the best of luck! Sounds like the struggle might be on your end because he's forcing something on you that you don't exactly want? Sounds like you might have to decide if the behaviors he finds annoying are behaviors you'd find value in changing or if they're a part of you that you want to keep.... then if you're willing to be in a relationship where you're going to be spanked... Counseling might be helpful for you while you sort things out? My best advice would be, drum roll, you guessed it!! lol talking to him... not waiting until he wants to spank you, or being argumentative or sarcastic or stubborn. Having conversations around the behaviors that he finds annoying because obviously he wants them to change and that you don't want to be spanked and come up with some compromises so that both your needs are getting met

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:40 pm

It is good to learn trust in this lifestyle. Go with the flow. Let Thr HOH lead and you let yourself follow
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:20 pm

You don't live DD in the "formal" sense. It is just a situation you found yourself in ... actually it is more of an old-school when husbands didn't have to take their wives permission to spank them.

I think it is better to focus on improving your behavior instead of rebelling against your husband's "solution". He obviously loves you and wants to solve these issue before it gets worse.

All the best to you!
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:56 pm

If that's just the way it has to be, it might be best to try and appreciate his leadership. There are good qualities that come from a relationship like yours. Structure and care, with expectations for improvement "can be" helpful if you find yourself appreciating it's benefits.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

C anderson

Post by C anderson » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:19 pm

girlzruleboyzdrool4u wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:48 am
Olivia wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:11 am
I can hear that! It can be a lot when you're starting out because you can find yourself getting punished frequently. Change is difficult! It's frustrating when you're getting in trouble for things that you might not have viewed as a big deal... If he's being consistent though it sounds like you're ahead of the game, consistency is a big struggle for a lot of people and inconsistency is frustrating because it's like, is this behavior a big deal or not?... Is dd something y'all agreed on together or is it something he decided for you? I'd just encourage to keep having productive conversations with him so you both know what's going on with each other and nothing builds up and turns to resentment... hope that helps ;)
Thanks . It's a struggle on my end not his. Our situation is a little different but let's just say he's decided that he's going to spank me if I do somethings to purposely annoy him. I don't have really any rules per say but I do in a sense that if I do certain things I know will get me a spanking will get me a spanking. He's just decided that that is how he's going to react. So obviously I'm not doing that anymore but it pissed me off that he just decided that. Sigh...so therefore I'm upset and angry and believe he's being very unfair but no matter how much talking, tricking, being defiant or stubborn or pleading or just even having a beer over it, he's not changing his mind 😠😳😬😒

I’m sorry that you are being submitted to corporal punishment without consent. I know I’m new here, but it was my understanding that there must be consent from both parties. This situation doesn’t sound like that at all, it actually sounds a bit frightening.
A strong woman loving and respecting the amazing man that she loves Charlie.Ander1

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:32 pm

C anderson wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:19 pm

I’m sorry that you are being submitted to corporal punishment without consent. I know I’m new here, but it was my understanding that there must be consent from both parties. This situation doesn’t sound like that at all, it actually sounds a bit frightening.
First off, welcome to the forum.

I agree that the lack of consent is an issue. It is not what the forum supports. However, the advice we that has been given to girlzrule is how best to address the situation from her perspective. If her husband were to show up, the replies he would get would be very different.

Phil

C anderson

Post by C anderson » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:01 am

Thank you for your reply! Yes the majority of comments I have seen for girlzrule has been supportive of her. On an earlier thread of hers I did read a few comments that made me a little uncomfortable. I just believe that in the DD lifestyle trust and consent go hand in hand and are the backbone of this way of life. I just found some remarks very unsettling. Thank you for your response, and I do agree that most have been very supportive.
A strong woman loving and respecting the amazing man that she loves Charlie.Ander1

WishingforDD

Post by WishingforDD » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:26 am

I agree with you. I am happy to hear that her husband would have gotten different advice.

I just also feel, that it is important to emphasize consent here. Without her explicit consent, this is abuse. He cannot by himself decide that corporal punishment should be used in your relationship.

I want this in my life, but I would be scared and angry if this was forced on me. So I agree with spanking, but only people consenting.

I understand that he wants changes and that the OP has behaved in a childish manner, but no matter how you look at it if she doesn’t explicitly consent spanking her is abuse.