Discipline OR Divorce!!!

StrapHater

Re: Discipline OR Divorce!!!

Post by StrapHater » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:45 pm

SpankedWife, there is a plethora of support and great advice on this forum... especially for those who might feel they are on an E Ticket emotional roller coaster. You have been through sooo much these last few months, but it looks like you've found the secret to a great DD relationship (or any relationship, really) -- Communication.

Thank you so much for sharing this part of your journey. Please understand that the sharing does more good than you might ever know. We all deal with grief and loss in a different way... but (as I've learned from your posts) there are also significant common denominators.
Married for 12 years || DD for 15 years
The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. (I Corinthians 7:4)

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:15 am

Thanks for the update and sharing. I’m sorry you’re grounded but I think you know why your husband has grounded you and you understand you deserved it. I’m so glad he didn’t mean the ‘or divorce’ bit and whilst he’s being strict and firm for your own good, you can also see how much he loves you, cares for you, and wants to protect you. Good luck 🍀 moving forward.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Frank69

Post by Frank69 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:17 am

Women change and grow with time, and so do men - although a lot less. Women are more emotional, and, however not PC it sounds, much more unstable. La donna è mobile, as the song goes. So in a Christian marriage where the Tih recognizes, as a God-fearing female, the authority of her HOH over her and the children she will bear, discipline has to be discussed, consented about, and practiced from the start. A woman who respects herself and her HOH will not need disciplinary spankings but maintenance spankings are a good way to get her overflow of emotions out as she cries while her bare butt is given full attention by her husband's hand. For many couples this is followed by a tender love session including renewed sexual intimacy. I think some men confuse a tyrannical attitude and the power to discipline. Some women also do not racognize that having separate activities is often the beginning of problems. What was the woman who is now threatened with divorce doing alone at a party, and why was her HOH not there as her partner, husband, and best friend?

Frenchie

Post by Frenchie » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Frank69 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:17 am
Some women also do not racognize that having separate activities is often the beginning of problems. What was the woman who is now threatened with divorce doing alone at a party, and why was her HOH not there as her sexual partner, husband, and best friend?
Just FYI it IS okay and normal for people in a relationship to have a life outside of each other and do some things individually. Expecting women to constantly be chaperoned while having social activities is super unhealthy in my opinion.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:14 pm
Just FYI it IS okay and normal for people in a relationship to have a life outside of each other and do some things individually. Expecting women to constantly be chaperoned while having social activities is super unhealthy in my opinion.
I agree.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

AWE_1993

Post by AWE_1993 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:08 pm

Frank69 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:17 am
Women change and grow with time, and so do men - although a lot less. Women are more emotional, and, however not PC it sounds, much more unstable. La donna è mobile, as the song goes. So in a Christian marriage where the Tih recognizes, as a God-fearing female, the authority of her HOH over her and the children she will bear, discipline has to be discussed, consented about, and practiced from the start. A woman who respects herself and her HOH will not need disciplinary spankings but maintenance spankings are a good way to get her overflow of emotions out as she cries while her bare butt is given full attention by her husband's hand. For many couples this is followed by a tender love session including renewed sexual intimacy. I think some men confuse a tyrannical attitude and the power to discipline. Some women also do not racognize that having separate activities is often the beginning of problems. What was the woman who is now threatened with divorce doing alone at a party, and why was her HOH not there as her partner, husband, and best friend?
WoW this is just... WoW

Also agree with the girls

Miras

Post by Miras » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Just a kind reminder that SpankedWife hasn´t been here since April...
Last edited by Miras on Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Miras wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:47 pm
Just a kind reminder that SpankedWife hasn´t been here since April...
Not everyone knows how to research things like that.

Bratastic

Post by Bratastic » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:27 pm

I will sometimes revive an old thread just because I have something to say, and it might help others even if the original OP isn't here anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Brat xo
Transformation isn't sweet and bright. It's a dark and murky, painful pushing. An unraveling of the untruths you've carried in your body. A practice in facing your own created demons. A complete uprooting before becoming.
~Victoria Erickson

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Miras wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:47 pm
Just a kind reminder that SpankedWife hasn´t bee here since April...
Maybe she got divorced.