Discipline OR Divorce!!!

Joshua89

Re: Discipline OR Divorce!!!

Post by Joshua89 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:07 am

So glad to hear everything is working out. Finally realizing their reasoning is love is important and will hopefully help you trust him more and just go with the flow. Take care, happy thanksgiving! We all have a lot to be thankful for :)
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

StrapHater

Post by StrapHater » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:45 pm

SpankedWife, there is a plethora of support and great advice on this forum... especially for those who might feel they are on an E Ticket emotional roller coaster. You have been through sooo much these last few months, but it looks like you've found the secret to a great DD relationship (or any relationship, really) -- Communication.

Thank you so much for sharing this part of your journey. Please understand that the sharing does more good than you might ever know. We all deal with grief and loss in a different way... but (as I've learned from your posts) there are also significant common denominators.
Married for 12 years || DD for 15 years
The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. (I Corinthians 7:4)

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:15 am

Thanks for the update and sharing. I’m sorry you’re grounded but I think you know why your husband has grounded you and you understand you deserved it. I’m so glad he didn’t mean the ‘or divorce’ bit and whilst he’s being strict and firm for your own good, you can also see how much he loves you, cares for you, and wants to protect you. Good luck 🍀 moving forward.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence