Couple's challenges to Domestic Discipline: Great qualities

Clint

Couple's challenges to Domestic Discipline: Great qualities

Post by Clint » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:09 pm

The original post can be found here:

http://domestic-discipline.net/couples- ... es-part-2/

Have you encountered such challenges?
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Kate

Re: Couple's challenges to Domestic Discipline: Great qualities

Post by Kate » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:44 am

This activity was one of our Boot Camp assignments this weekend. you are correct Clint, it is easier to list someone else's positive qualities then to list your own. I am glad that we did this, because it is easy to lose sight of the good things about ourselves. As long as we remember to temper that acknowledgment with modesty, it is healthy to pause and take note. Especially if one is feeling down on him/herself.

It was nice to hear that Ray appreciates those qualities in me as well.

Kate

Britd

boot camp?

Post by Britd » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:27 pm

So we practice dd and for maintence/punishmentss. I'm curious to be informed and educated on "boot camp" how to do it and why?

Kate

Post by Kate » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pm

There is an ebook available on Amazon. It's titled A How to Guide to Domestic Discipline Boot Camp . We read the book and spent about 3 weeks discussing and planning, and did a 2 day BC.

IT WAS HARD. FOR BOTH OF US. After the third spanking on Day 1, I was actively dreading the rest of BC. So was Ray! He is such a kind man, giving a severe punishment hurt him almost as much as it hurt me! We both agree, though, it was a valuable experience for our marriage.

I think I posted somewhere else: my rear looked like I had been in a terrible accident and was visibly swollen. Still, considering the closeness we feel, the respect I am reinforcing, even in that condition, I would not hesitate to drop my knickers and bend over again if he asked me to. I am his, no questions asked. I trust him that much.

Britd

Need advice/thoughts for my HOH and I

Post by Britd » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:40 pm

So I do this thing that he can't stand and has been told not to do every time it happens. When I have something I feel he did or hurts me and or I don't like I text him about it at work. He's a fireman for a very big extremely busy city liteRary no down time. So he runs calls back to back from 24 hours straight. So I'll text him saying hey babe I found this or I don't like you did this blah blah...And do it nicely but he hates that I bring up new issues with him while he's working. He explains his mind can not be distracted from work. And I understand that but I keep doing it. It's been twice in last 2 weeks. I told him I'm sorry and I'm working on it. But I'm getting a punishment tonight which I deserve. But I feel like I need a way harsher or maybe harder/more spanks to really feel remorseful. I cry sometimes and man the belt hurts like hell but I haven't sobbed or just felt like I needed to surrender during punishment. He got a new tool for my punishments it's Celtic knot shaped from acrylic and I'm worried he knows it's going to hurt extremely bad but won't give me more than 6 spanks with it I'm guessing because belt I never get more than 10. But I hear how some feel alsmost spiritually cleaned after and try to really never repeat that negative behavior again. I want to feel that. so I stop. And won't want to do it again: but how would you handle me? Advice for him ? Or myself.

Kate

Post by Kate » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Britd,

I suggest you keep a notepad and write those things down to share with him after his shift. He has a job in which if he is distracted, people could literally die. Would you want the fireman rescuing you from a burning car to be interrupted by a text from his wife?

Kate

Britd

Post by Britd » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:27 am

He doesn't actually have his phone on him during calls but in between he does check it occasionally or when back at station. But he just needs his mind clear and free from distractions: and I totally agree. It's an impulse thing and I hate that I've done it. Punishment tonight went well I feel so much better. He used the most severe tool we have. Honestly I feel I prob should of deserved more.....Kate I like notepad idea. I'm going to do that for now on. Thank you so much for that suggestion

Kate

Post by Kate » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:18 am

Glad I could help. I hope it works. ;)