Telling family.

oldfashionedwife

Re: Telling family.

Post by oldfashionedwife » Thu May 21, 2020 11:11 am

You are really very lucky that you can both be so open to your parents and hers. Did they have questions?

Roger

Post by Roger » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:54 pm

I had a hard enough time trying to explain it to my wife. I can’t imagine telling family or friends.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:06 pm

I had not seen this thread before.

Its interesting to me because two of our adult children lived with us until a month or so ago. About a month after we started the DD.

I am sure they knew, they never asked, and have since moved out. :lol: :lol:

Additionally my parter in business is also my adult daughter. When Rob took over the business finances as part of our new DD life, she never asked why. There were a few books on DD in my amazon list, which she sees.

I just figure they are adults and can deal with it. If they ask we would tell them.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:42 pm

Pink cheeks wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:06 pm
I had not seen this thread before.

Its interesting to me because two of our adult children lived with us until a month or so ago. About a month after we started the DD.

I am sure they knew, they never asked, and have since moved out. :lol: :lol:

Additionally my parter in business is also my adult daughter. When Rob took over the business finances as part of our new DD life, she never asked why. There were a few books on DD in my amazon list, which she sees.

I just figure they are adults and can deal with it. If they ask we would tell them.
I guess it's easier when your children are adults ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Submissivedanny

Post by Submissivedanny » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:44 pm

This is how we started on our FLR and DD relationship. I was divorced from my first wife. She wasn’t into spankings or DD or FLR relationships. So when I started dating again I was determined I wanted a FLR and DD relationship. One night while out at a club I met this young lady and we started dating. After several months when it looked like it was getting serious I knew I had to mention this to her. I started searching websites for information and printed everything I could find. I also ordered materials from the DWC website and put everything into a binder for the right moment.

My girlfriend told me about her past where her ex husband was an alcoholic, abusive and he cheated on her. I wasn’t sure how she would react if I proposed. So one night I sat down with her and brought out the materials I printed and explained to her about this lifestyle. She was shocked and not very interested. I told her to take the materials home and read them and let me know what she thought. I didn’t hear back from her then after 3 days she showed up at my door. She said she read the materials and found them interesting. She said she thinks it can work and would be interested in trying it out. She said she was especially interested in chastity because of her ex cheating on her.

Several weeks later I invited her over for dinner and after dinner I got down on my knee and proposed to her and she accepted. She then told me to stand up and she unzipped my pants pulled them down and reached into her purse and pulled out a chastity cage. She put the ring around my scrotum and attached the cage and put the pad lock on and said this dick belongs to me only.

The next day she said we need to tell her mother and sister about our engagement and said they will not be happy because of her past marriage. We went there and told them the news and they were not happy. She explained that things will be different then told me to stand and she undid my belt and dropped my pants and panties down and showed them my chastity cage then explained to them how our lifestyle will be. She told them she will be the HOH and I will obey her and do as I’m told and I will never cheat since I will be locked up.

We got married and she started with a list of rules I had to follow and a list of chores I will be responsible. Since we’ve been married she has told a couple of her friends from work about our lifestyle and our neighbor across the street. She had to tell the neighbor because one day the neighbor came over and I was totally naked and over my wife’s knee being spanked. She was really scolding me and smacking me when the doorbell rang and my wife asked who it was and when that person said it’s Mellody and my wife told her to come in. My wife told her she just put me over her knee to spank me and will be done in a few minutes. After my wife finished she ordered me to the corner and they went to the kitchen. After about 20 minutes they came back to the living room and my wife sat in her spanking chair and called me. I got to her and kneel in front of her and explain why I was spanked and how I will change my behavior and apologize for what I did. Then she told me to go get dressed. After Mellody left I asked her why she let Mellody in and she explained that one day when I was being spanked Mellody came to the door and heard what was going on and left. The next day Mellody asked my wife what was happening and my wife had to explain our lifestyle to her.

Our relationship has been great and I don’t mind that some people know about our lifestyle.