Telling family.

oldfashionedwife

Re: Telling family.

Post by oldfashionedwife » Thu May 21, 2020 11:11 am

You are really very lucky that you can both be so open to your parents and hers. Did they have questions?

Roger

Post by Roger » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:54 pm

I had a hard enough time trying to explain it to my wife. I can’t imagine telling family or friends.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:06 pm

I had not seen this thread before.

Its interesting to me because two of our adult children lived with us until a month or so ago. About a month after we started the DD.

I am sure they knew, they never asked, and have since moved out. :lol: :lol:

Additionally my parter in business is also my adult daughter. When Rob took over the business finances as part of our new DD life, she never asked why. There were a few books on DD in my amazon list, which she sees.

I just figure they are adults and can deal with it. If they ask we would tell them.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:42 pm

Pink cheeks wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:06 pm
I had not seen this thread before.

Its interesting to me because two of our adult children lived with us until a month or so ago. About a month after we started the DD.

I am sure they knew, they never asked, and have since moved out. :lol: :lol:

Additionally my parter in business is also my adult daughter. When Rob took over the business finances as part of our new DD life, she never asked why. There were a few books on DD in my amazon list, which she sees.

I just figure they are adults and can deal with it. If they ask we would tell them.
I guess it's easier when your children are adults ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose