Nothing has changed

sweetie

Re: Nothing has changed

Post by sweetie » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Tanaquil wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:56 pm
Thanks everyone!

So last night I was speaking disrespectfully to my husband and he told me if I kept it up, he would have to put me in the corner.

I stopped being disrespectful because I really want to be submissive to my husband. I'm trying not to be disobedient just to test him and get him to punish me.

But I'm feeling optimistic about his willingness to take on the role of the authority figure.

I'm trying to be patient and allow my husband to lead in the way he chooses.
Good plan, Tanaquil, and your husband’s response sounds promising. Well done on your own behaviour and stopping yourself.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:52 pm

I know that this is an old thread, but I perfectly understand what you are going through, even though I'm not married yet, but this frustration and the need of being dominated is what I feel and what I have been feeling for years.. I just sincerely hope your husband will be on board soon because I know how happy and satisfied this would make you feel. I hope it's actually happening by now.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Tanaquil

Post by Tanaquil » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:01 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:52 pm
I know that this is an old thread, but I perfectly understand what you are going through, even though I'm not married yet, but this frustration and the need of being dominated is what I feel and what I have been feeling for years.. I just sincerely hope your husband will be on board soon because I know how happy and satisfied this would make you feel. I hope it's actually happening by now.
Thanks Dessert Rose!

Things are improving. Definitely slower than I would like.

It's hard because I know he wants to be dominant. But he's been suppressing it for so long. It comes out as passive aggressiveness, which drives me crazy.

I try to obey him, even when he's communicating with me indirectly. And sometimes I remind him that he has the right to tell me directly what to do, and to punish me when I'm disobedient.

I think we would both be happier if he would unapologetically dominate me.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Tanaquil wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:01 pm
Thanks Dessert Rose!

Things are improving. Definitely slower than I would like.

It's hard because I know he wants to be dominant. But he's been suppressing it for so long. It comes out as passive aggressiveness, which drives me crazy.

I try to obey him, even when he's communicating with me indirectly. And sometimes I remind him that he has the right to tell me directly what to do, and to punish me when I'm disobedient.

I think we would both be happier if he would unapologetically dominate me.
I understand you perfectly. It's something that has developed in society over the years, men are too afraid to express their dominance over their women because they don't want to be viewed as "abusive". I have hope though that your husband will come around soon.
DesertRose

Tanaquil

Post by Tanaquil » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:15 pm

Thanks Desert Rose!

Today was encouraging. My husband sent me a message complaining about something I'd done. I texted him backand saying that we both know I deserve to be punished and I asked him how he was going to punish me. He said we would have to find a time to talk about punishment. But he was asleep by the time I got our kids to sleep. So no punishment tonight but I feel like he is maybe embracing his role. We'll see.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:51 pm

Tanaquil wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:15 pm
Thanks Desert Rose!

Today was encouraging. My husband sent me a message complaining about something I'd done. I texted him backand saying that we both know I deserve to be punished and I asked him how he was going to punish me. He said we would have to find a time to talk about punishment. But he was asleep by the time I got our kids to sleep. So no punishment tonight but I feel like he is maybe embracing his role. We'll see.
How are you, Tanaquil? I hope things are improving for you.
DesertRose

Tanaquil

Post by Tanaquil » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Thanks so much for checking on me!
Things are going okay. I got caught up in some things. My kids were sick a couple of times and then just busy with work things. To be honest, things are still not that different but my husband is doing well at sort of being the leader. I hope you are doing well!