Hidden Public Punishments

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Candace

Re: Hidden Public Punishments

Post by Candace » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:20 pm

I know from personal experiences that if something is not done right away then things go bad quickly. Sometimes you cant just leave depending on the situation.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:21 pm

Olivia wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:46 am
Hi all!
I've looked at this site a few times and it has helped some times with my own relationship but I've been too scared to actually register... but I'm excited to be able to start communicating with others who share similar lifestyles!
.... Not that I really have any new suggestions for you... but what has worked for us has been
I can behave spoiled or bratty when we go shopping so he's had me sit on a bench or stand against a wall, basically a time out, but looks normal to others
The car has certainly been pulled over a time or two
I have been warned to change my attitude with words and the occasional swat or grab of my arm
There was one time I had to sit in the car until he was finished what he was doing because I had a poor attitude
I know that if I misbehave in public I will be getting spanked as soon as we get home and he does a good job of making sure I am reminded of that before we go out.. he will usually ask how my behavior is going to be, what will happen if it's not and then he will confirm that if I'm not on good behavior he will spank me...
I know it's not exactly what you asked for but the short 2 minute conversation prior to going out has really helped in our relationship and now it's been a very long time since I've gotten more than a "watch it" look.
Thank you Olivia,
I think the "time out" you mentioned is worth considering.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Olivia wrote:
Hi all!
I've looked at this site a few times and it has helped some times with my own relationship but I've been too scared to actually register... but I'm excited to be able to start communicating with others who share similar lifestyles!
.... Not that I really have any new suggestions for you... but what has worked for us has been
I can behave spoiled or bratty when we go shopping so he's had me sit on a bench or stand against a wall, basically a time out, but looks normal to others
I have been warned to change my attitude with words and the occasional swat or grab of my arm
There was one time I had to sit in the car until he was finished what he was doing because I had a poor attitude
I know that if I misbehave in public I will be getting spanked as soon as we get home and he does a good job of making sure I am reminded of that before we go out.. he will usually ask how my behavior is going to be, what will happen if it's not and then he will confirm that if I'm not on good behavior he will spank me...
I know it's not exactly what you asked for but the short 2 minute conversation prior to going out has really helped in our relationship and now it's been a very long time since I've gotten more than a "watch it" look.
Well said Olivia, I relate very much and have similar public punishments. Most of the time it’s the look. I do get public swats and arm grabs, that we play off but I know very well what they really mean. I’ve not had to experience the car pull over yet but I don’t doubt he would. I have been told to “stay put” basically time out like you stated. I have also been told I can’t leave his side, sort of like timeout but I’m forced to be hyper aware of following my husband. Can’t forget the classic mouth shut command too. I really like the idea of expectations review before going out. I am going to mention it to him. I think it would help put it forefront.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:07 am

Beauty wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:52 pm
Olivia wrote:
Hi all!
Well said Olivia, I relate very much and have similar public punishments. Most of the time it’s the look. I do get public swats and arm grabs, that we play off but I know very well what they really mean. I’ve not had to experience the car pull over yet but I don’t doubt he would. I have been told to “stay put” basically time out like you stated. I have also been told I can’t leave his side, sort of like timeout but I’m forced to be hyper aware of following my husband. Can’t forget the classic mouth shut command too. I really like the idea of expectations review before going out. I am going to mention it to him. I think it would help put it forefront.
Oooh myyyy goooosh! The car! :? When we started out with lived with his parents for a while so..... when we got into the car I suppose I might have transferred some unnecessary attitude his way and since the car was actually more private than the house he had zero problem correcting my behavior in the moment.... we also live in a very rural area so as long as you're not on main st. You're not going to be seen! It's been a long time since that has happened, happy to say lol.
I can feel the 'Stay put' in my stomach! My husband hasn't actually used that phrase...i think stay put would be more effective because, ugghh like I said, I can feel it and it feels like ooooh noooo, I messed up!
Lol I don't know if I could survive being told to shut my mouth lol! I can't stop talking until I feel things are resolved (even if it might not be the time/ place) so I could imagine I would dig myself into some holes with that one ...but I am interested....I suppose he has told me we're not talking about this now (aaaand I talk, cue that look and that's that... well I try a couple more times because it eats at me) - when does he have you shut your mouth? How does it leave you feeling, how do you manage wanting to say stuff but, better not? Do y'all talk about it afterwards? I think it would be a helpful skill to bring to our relationship but eekkss, idk if I can lol

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:42 am

Olivia wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:07 am

I can feel the 'Stay put' in my stomach! My husband hasn't actually used that phrase...i think stay put would be more effective because, ugghh like I said, I can feel it and it feels like ooooh noooo, I messed up!
Lol I don't know if I could survive being told to shut my mouth lol! I can't stop talking until I feel things are resolved (even if it might not be the time/ place) so I could imagine I would dig myself into some holes with that one ...but I am interested....I suppose he has told me we're not talking about this now (aaaand I talk, cue that look and that's that... well I try a couple more times because it eats at me) - when does he have you shut your mouth? How does it leave you feeling, how do you manage wanting to say stuff but, better not? Do y'all talk about it afterwards? I think it would be a helpful skill to bring to our relationship but eekkss, idk if I can lol
Lol yes, the stern “stay put” or “don’t leave my side” always puts the knot in my stomach. I mentioned it somewhere on here before but mouth shut has for sure gotten me in trouble many times. I have the same kind of reaction of I just need to blurt it out and have it solved. I’m always allowed to communicate respectfully. The mouth shut happens mainly for two different reasons, when it’s not an appropriate time for the conversation (our kids near by or in the car) or I am word vomiting. When I over stress and am not thinking rational he will call it to get us both calm and then we will resume the conversation when we’ve had space to think on the subject. Those times are when I have mostly got in trouble for just having to finish that sentence which a lot of times is me having crazy talk or being disrespectful. Every time he calls it, I’m initially mad but then come to see it was needed and for the best. Hope that clarified some. I am no pro at it but trying!
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:21 am

Thank you! I can see how this could be a good tool for us to try! I think it's actually pretty close to what typically happens here, now that i see you explain it.... just with different wording.... If I'm not in the space to talk about something, not being productive or being disrespectful he makes me "think about it" which means sitting in the stupid corner (with my mouth shut lol) until I'm ready to be respectful and have a conversation and that has been really helpful (more often than not I fight going in though :oops: ) .... aaaand wong time/ place I get the, we're not discussing this now (translation, mouth shut lol)... but a short command like that could be good for us to try adopting especially when out and/ or around people I'll talk to him about it! Thanks Again!