spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
fogcity

spankings

Post by fogcity » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm

So havent heard from anyone but i guess thats ok. Anyway, i was reading about girls whose h's get turned on when they spank. My h does to but i confess that I do. I know other women do to. even the anticipation is so hot for me. when I get spanked over his knee i get pretty hot and wet. I know he knows it but he doesnt let on. Then he has sex with me either in the v or or the rear or I just BJ him.

I know there are other girls out there like me but i think they get embarassed to say so.

anyway. thats me.

bye

Britd

Re: spankings

Post by Britd » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:59 am

I deff like dread/love it. I dread it because my spankings for punishment he goes almost full force with hard loopy johnny that hurts like I can't even explain. And I do get wet in anticipation for it. And I do get embarrassed and we've never talked about in wet. But part of me honestly is turned on because he cares that much and is being a man of the house and keeping structure. That turns me on having a man of his word and helping me be the best I can be. He gets hard and very embarrassed sometimes because he knows I'm in pain but he is getting better to owning ya my ass turns him on ☺️. Sometimes he will have me give head. But he respects if I'm so emotionally exhausted from resetting and releasing he'll relax with me. Just honestly depends on the mood. But I see where you are coming from. I can relate.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:17 am

Yes. He gets turned on by it sometimes... I am sometimes turned on After my spanking. And anything Sexual that happens, all depends on the mood, and where my mental state is. Sometimes I need him to make love to me to reaffirm that he has completely forgiven me and he still loves me and we are ok again.
Then there are those times he will sexually dominate me. To reaffirm who is the Head of the House and who submits to the HOH. Lol.

KarenLoveCampbell

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Mine gets turned on frequently. It's fairly normal for me to give head after a punishment.

Also, I think for the girl, feeling loved and cared for, which is pleasurable, is normal in a punishment even when it is right there with shame and pain and guilt and remorse. If I'm over his knee, his hands are on me,his arm is holding me, his hand is coming down on my ass. It's very sensual. And I know he's doing it because he loves me. It evokes feelings of love just like it evokes shame.

Even if I'm spent at the end and just draped there limp and weeping, part of me wants to please him, to serve him, like abridge back from the spanking.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:17 am

It's completely normally to be a little aroused before getting spanked, with the act of submitting to your HOH and seeing them in a position of power in itself is erotic....however IT IS PUNISHMENT and if properly administered your arousal will fade rather quickly :?
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:40 pm

If you've used spanking in foreplay before it's easy to see the commonality between the two acts. Try to focus on the differences. You are spanking for actual reasons and expect actual results.

To help dis-associate your new life style from previous foreplay, maybe raise the intensity of the punishments to where there are some tears and you can see the message is really being sent home.

Also in our household anyday that a punishment is earned there is no possibility of sex. If we know a punishment is coming the next day we may choose to be intimate the day before or even the day after and that is very helpful in differentiating foreplay from punishment.

If you know that when a punishment must be administered it WILL NOT lead to sex under any circumstances it will easily disassociate that feeling. Maybe in the future that rule will not be necessary but for now... it sounds like a "no sex on punishment days" rule may be very beneficial.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

S.K.

Post by S.K. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:59 pm

fogcity wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm
So havent heard from anyone but i guess thats ok. Anyway, i was reading about girls whose h's get turned on when they spank. My h does to but i confess that I do. I know other women do to. even the anticipation is so hot for me. when I get spanked over his knee i get pretty hot and wet. I know he knows it but he doesnt let on. Then he has sex with me either in the v or or the rear or I just BJ him.

I know there are other girls out there like me but i think they get embarassed to say so.

anyway. thats me.

bye
We typically do have sex a bit after a punishment after a he’s cuddled me a bit. I know some don’t like to do things that way but for us it is a turn on when our roles are reaffirmed in this way. I enjoy feeling his loving authority and I think he feels loved and respected when I submit to that authority.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:04 pm

It is definitely an attractive quality seeing your HOH physically take the lead and guide you through a very intense experience, takes a lot of trust to submit to that even more so when you also completely give up all your control.

S.K. wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:59 pm
fogcity wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:51 pm

anyway. thats me.

bye
We typically do have sex a bit after a punishment after a he’s cuddled me a bit. I know some don’t like to do things that way but for us it is a turn on when our roles are reaffirmed in this way. I enjoy feeling his loving authority and I think he feels loved and respected when I submit to that authority.