A couple of general observations

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
SredniVashtar

A couple of general observations

Post by SredniVashtar » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:48 pm

In my brief presentation, I said I been knowing CDD and DD sites for a while, since many years ago I started a DD relationship. Now that I am back, I would like to stress a few things that appear different from then and now.

(C )DD couples look more relaxed
I don’t know if it is a matter of (accepted) culture or what, but nowadays topics are discussed in a much more friendly atmosphere. Years ago the very first question always was: “Are you a true believer?”, also where fora (that is forums) were intended to be “open”. So you had to spend weeks in trying convincing others you are a true believer, whatever they may intend with this.

More options are allowed
With inner satisfaction I see that F/m or M/m couples take part in the debate (also F/f, maybe, but I did not meet any, yet). It’s a big wow! for me, although I am just a “trivial” straight and therefore never experimented any acceptance barrier. Glad to hear that HoHs can belong to any gender, and couples too. A big step ahead.

DD and sex
It is not anymore strictly forbidden to associate DD to sex. If you tried this years ago, they would come and cut your hand or tongue. People seem to understand that THERE is common ground, and that you simply can’t deny it. Then, establishing what leads to what is quite a different matter, in which everyone has its own honorable opinion.

All in all, I feel much more at home now than in past years. Things move; maybe slowly, but they do.
Cheers.

Miras

Re: A couple of general observations

Post by Miras » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:59 am

SredniVashtar wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:48 pm
In my brief presentation, I said I been knowing CDD and DD sites for a while, since many years ago I started a DD relationship. Now that I am back, I would like to stress a few things that appear different from then and now.

(C )DD couples look more relaxed
I don’t know if it is a matter of (accepted) culture or what, but nowadays topics are discussed in a much more friendly atmosphere. Years ago the very first question always was: “Are you a true believer?”, also where fora (that is forums) were intended to be “open”. So you had to spend weeks in trying convincing others you are a true believer, whatever they may intend with this.

More options are allowed
With inner satisfaction I see that F/m or M/m couples take part in the debate (also F/f, maybe, but I did not meet any, yet). It’s a big wow! for me, although I am just a “trivial” straight and therefore never experimented any acceptance barrier. Glad to hear that HoHs can belong to any gender, and couples too. A big step ahead.

DD and sex
It is not anymore strictly forbidden to associate DD to sex. If you tried this years ago, they would come and cut your hand or tongue. People seem to understand that THERE is common ground, and that you simply can’t deny it. Then, establishing what leads to what is quite a different matter, in which everyone has its own honorable opinion.

All in all, I feel much more at home now than in past years. Things move; maybe slowly, but they do.
Cheers.
I agree, pluralism and more open atmosphere are making everything better. Also, user Jess here is from the lesbian relationship.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:45 pm

I think if DD would improve intimacy in marraige, then it is a positive thing.. after all, the main purpose of this lifestyle is to bring a couple closer to each other.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Miras

Post by Miras » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:41 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:45 pm
I think if DD would improve intimacy in marraige, then it is a positive thing.. .
The most ironic, but desirable aspect of the punishment...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism