Any good futuristic DD stories?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Miras

Any good futuristic DD stories?

Post by Miras » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:28 am

This is going to be maybe strange request, but do you know some good short stories/books about futuristic/future world where DD is the norm? I know such things are usually more on the erotic side, than we are talking about it here, but I enjoy such visions... That or maybe ĺl need to write them myself :D .
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Lauren

Re: Any good futuristic DD stories?

Post by Lauren » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:07 am

I have never come across futuristic DD stories. Just the here and now.

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:24 am

I know of several movies/TV shows filmed 1940s-maybe 1960s that definitely showed or hinted at DD type relationships. There are also plenty of current stories, but I don’t know of anything futuristic out there? I’d buy your book if you write it lol
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:51 am

If you're looking for dominant male/submissive female dynamics with corporal punishment, the Chronicles of Gor is the most popular. It's a series of scifi novels that has kind of a cult following in the BDSM community. Be aware the women in the series are slaves, not wives, and consent doesn't really come into the picture.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am

SurrealSD wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:51 am
If you're looking for dominant male/submissive female dynamics with corporal punishment, the Chronicles of Gor is the most popular. It's a series of scifi novels that has kind of a cult following in the BDSM community. Be aware the women in the series are slaves, not wives, and consent doesn't really come into the picture.
Thanks, I´ve heard about it, but while I´m not above the kink, I really speak about marital/spousel experience as people here are talking about.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:58 am

If you cant find what you are looking for, write it 😉

I'll give it a read
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Joshua89 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:58 am
If you cant find what you are looking for, write it 😉

I'll give it a read
Maybe... I´m writing, but I´m not sure if would be be able to produce good English prose.

Lovely

Post by Lovely » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 pm

SurrealSD wrote:
I was going to suggest this one too but held off since it has some very extreme stuff in it. So be warned! :lol:

Dionysyus read the whole Gor series as a teenager and I think it formed the foundation of his desire for a power exchange type relationship. When we first started dating he asked me to read them and apparently, out of all the girlfriends he's had over the years, I'm the only one who was really into them and got as far as book 9. The others got super upset and stopped reading much sooner. I think that was me passing an initial test in our compatibility. ;)

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:43 am

Lovely wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 pm
SurrealSD wrote:
I was going to suggest this one too but held off since it has some very extreme stuff in it. So be warned! :lol:

Dionysyus read the whole Gor series as a teenager and I think it formed the foundation of his desire for a power exchange type relationship. When we first started dating he asked me to read them and apparently, out of all the girlfriends he's had over the years, I'm the only one who was really into them and got as far as book 9. The others got super upset and stopped reading much sooner. I think that was me passing an initial test in our compatibility. ;)
Gor is the most obvious example, but if you study closely, you will discover that kinky bdsm tendencies are evident in the works of many sci-fi/Fantasy writers. Imagination runs in many areas :-)

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:54 am

There was some title I couldn´t remember, but I found it again, it´s this anthology - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/702 ... f-spanking