Let’s clear things up shall we??

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
femalefirefighter

Re: Let’s clear things up shall we??

Post by femalefirefighter » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:09 pm

TheGoodWifeLife wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:21 pm
I’m really sorry you feel bullied FFF and DD wife. I try so hard to say things wisely, but I’m sure there are times I’ve failed to choose the right words. I don’t feel like I’ve been attacked at all, which makes me wonder if I’m one of the people who’ve hurt others. If that’s the case, I hope y’all will come to me and let me know how I can make things right. I haven’t been here all that long, but I’ve made some good and kind friends already. We definitely don’t all do things the same way, but that’s ok. NO ONE should be shamed for the way they choose to live out their relationships. Since I started reading and joined here, my own relationship has grown and I’ve improved my communication with dh. It’s been such a positive experience! I truly hope that every person here who’s looking for advice, guidance, or just a place to vent their thoughts, is able to take something positive from it!
Thank you TGWL

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

DDwife

Post by DDwife » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm glad to see people say that they would miss you FFF, but I don't see anyone actually commenting on this topic but myself and what GoodWifeLife wrote. I wonder if people are just trying to brush this aside or they honestly don't know what to say. I was attacked again this week via PM and I'm new here. What the actual hell? I thought this forum was supposed to be a learning forum, not a bully forum. I hate clicks but I'm wondering if some of us should be forming clicks so we know who to stay away from.
Desiring Discipline to help me change!

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:42 pm

I haven't posted because I have absolutely no idea what's going on. But if I ever said anything mean or hurtful to someone, please draw it to my attention to apologize.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

DDwife

Post by DDwife » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 pm

SurrealSD wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:42 pm
I haven't posted because I have absolutely no idea what's going on. But if I ever said anything mean or hurtful to someone, please draw it to my attention to apologize.
SurrealSD, You are a amazing friend here and believe me if it was you, you would have heard from us lol lol
Desiring Discipline to help me change!

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:35 am

FFF,
I missed you. You have been very supportive to me. I’ve been away for personal reasons. I tried to stay away from the conflicts. I posted once about acceptance as an attempt to neutralize the conflict. I haven’t felt attacked in a long time but I did see it happen and maybe I should’ve done more. There is way too much hate and intolerance in the United States right now and maybe everywhere. Praise the good and ignore the negative sometimes works but in this case, the forum, I guess we have to be blunt if we feel attacked so it can be resolved. “I feel hurt hurt or sad because” comments. We share very personal information and people have to accept it or should otherwise ignore the post and move on instead of making hurtful comments. I’ll admit I ignore stuff and I’ll admit I don’t trust everyone. But FFF always gave me positive interactions so I will thank her for that. Welcome back:)
Key

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:47 am

I'm new here too and, while I haven't experienced any bullying, I can certainly see how things can get heated quickly. We are talking about something very intimate and personal and no one does their relationship the exact same way as the next person. It's also very hard to read tone from a text message on a screen. As someone who tends to be very sarcastic I try to be extra cautious when typing a message to someone I don't know very well. If I ever offend someone I sincerely hope they will let me know, because that is never my intent. And I think most of us here would say the same thing. Our intentions may be good but if the person reading the message doesnt perceive them that way then there's a problem. We all need to be gentle with our words to one another.
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:46 am

Every relationship is different. Finding out what works for you both is all that is important! People should be respectful as we ALL live very different lives, though there are some obvious similarities that bring us to this forum 😉

Best of luck!
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Mel41 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:47 am
I'm new here too and, while I haven't experienced any bullying, I can certainly see how things can get heated quickly. We are talking about something very intimate and personal and no one does their relationship the exact same way as the next person. It's also very hard to read tone from a text message on a screen. As someone who tends to be very sarcastic I try to be extra cautious when typing a message to someone I don't know very well. If I ever offend someone I sincerely hope they will let me know, because that is never my intent. And I think most of us here would say the same thing. Our intentions may be good but if the person reading the message doesnt perceive them that way then there's a problem. We all need to be gentle with our words to one another.
I am also very sarcastic. Horribly so. But like you, I try to be gentle with how I phrase things as well, so I dont offend.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:10 am

Choose the people you want to converse with here, who show courtesy and respect. I think there are many of them here. The rest - they're just a lot of meaningless comments from the peanut gallery.