Disciplined for being unladylike

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Briannahong

Re: Disciplined for being unladylike

Post by Briannahong » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:14 am

Lol! Trust me, he was!

I think he got his point across. I’ve got the red booty to prove it!

TrentMontana

Post by TrentMontana » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Yep, sometimes accidents happen. That being said, I think the rule and application are on point. Ladies should be seen and not heard.... in that regard ;)

femalefirefighter

Post by femalefirefighter » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:25 pm

TrentMontana wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:03 pm
Yep, sometimes accidents happen. That being said, I think the rule and application are on point. Ladies should be seen and not heard.... in that regard ;)
Do you realize for one minute how sexist that is???? How bout this: Everyone does it, it is natural, it shouldn’t be done in public unless sick, etc. That is what should’ve been said NOT what what you put!!

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:22 pm

TrentMontana wrote:
Excuse me? Farts happen. As well as burps. Especially during pregnancy. I don't know how many times during any 3 of my pregnancies that something comes out of my butt or mouth unexpectedly. You don't think it's embarrassing for me? All you can do is say is excuse me and move on. Women or men! The rude and disrespectful thing here was that she fanned it towards her husband and acted immaturely.

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:11 pm

EVERYONE should be seen, and make an effort to not be heard.

Farts-as-performance-art stops being cool at about 6 years old.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:15 pm

SurrealSD wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:11 pm
Farts-as-performance-art stops being cool at about 6 years old.
Oh man, you mean I have to stop making songs by using my armpit to fart?? :lol: JUST KIDDING!

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Yep, I would be livid if dh “fanned” his stinky gas at me! I can absolutely understand why he’d be upset if I did the same. That said, we’re all human, ladies and gentlemen. It happens. How you handle it is the dealbreaker. I know everyone has different ways of dealing with embarrassing things, and when you spend enough time with another human, they’re gonna happen. As a little girl, I once peed my pants because I was too embarrassed and shy to ask a friend’s parents to stop at a rest stop so I could use the restroom. I learned when is and isn’t an appropriate time to announce your bodily functions lol, but I was never one to celebrate them.
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

TrentMontana

Post by TrentMontana » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:38 pm

femalefirefighter wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:25 pm
TrentMontana wrote:
Do you realize for one minute how sexist that is???? How bout this: Everyone does it, it is natural, it shouldn’t be done in public unless sick, etc. That is what should’ve been said NOT what what you put!!

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
FFF, I was kidding, as noted by the wink emoticon. I also happen to believe it’s unmanly to rip one in the presence of your wife - but the post was about whether or not flatulence is ladylike. Didn’t mean to get you all riled up!

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Definitely deserved the spanking after trying to wave it at him. I just don't like that...I know it's natural but unless you are pregnant and have an excuse, please don't fart around me.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:28 am

TheGoodWifeLife wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:19 pm
Yep, I would be livid if dh “fanned” his stinky gas at me! I can absolutely understand why he’d be upset if I did the same. That said, we’re all human, ladies and gentlemen. It happens. How you handle it is the dealbreaker. I know everyone has different ways of dealing with embarrassing things, and when you spend enough time with another human, they’re gonna happen. As a little girl, I once peed my pants because I was too embarrassed and shy to ask a friend’s parents to stop at a rest stop so I could use the restroom. I learned when is and isn’t an appropriate time to announce your bodily functions lol, but I was never one to celebrate them.
Yeah, if it was an accidental kind of thing it wouldn’t have even been an issue. I definitely crossed a line as far as respect goes.