Disciplined for being unladylike

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
whisk32

Re: Disciplined for being unladylike

Post by whisk32 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:33 pm

I yelled the hubs for farting two days ago, because it was annoying the hell out of me when I was trying to get ready, and I ended up getting the paddle.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:46 pm

Do y’all think that maintenance discipline will help me in the long run? Not specifically about unladylike behavior, but if we did maintenance discipline, I don’t think I would have done something like this in the first place.

Maybe I just need a reminder?

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:35 pm

sweetie wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:59 pm
It’s rare I fart although most of my male friends fart a lot and seem very proud of that fact. Me, when I do break wind, I’m so embarrassed. We went to Gran Canaria for a week with friends. My male friend was farting all the time. It was the Thursday (we’d gone out on Saturday) when I broke wind and my male friend congratulated me on joining the men!

Was it Shrek or Donkey who said, “Better out than in”?

I have, though, wondered how. MrsSweetie would react if I was over her knee being spanked and let one rip?!?!

@sweetie I strongly advise against letting one rip while you’re being disciplined 😆 I’d be terrified to!

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 pm

whisk32 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:33 pm
I yelled the hubs for farting two days ago, because it was annoying the hell out of me when I was trying to get ready, and I ended up getting the paddle.

That’s rough! Fortunately my HOH is really discreet in this department. Is this something you could address with him?

whisk32

Post by whisk32 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 pm
whisk32 wrote:

That’s rough! Fortunately my HOH is really discreet in this department. Is this something you could address with him?

Probably not. I just had woke up and was super bitchy, and he thought he was being cute and funny, so I yelled "will you please f*cking stop? you are irritating the piss outta me." Next thing I knew I was stripped and face down on the bed.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:03 pm

whisk32 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm
Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 pm
whisk32 wrote:

Probably not. I just had woke up and was super bitchy, and he thought he was being cute and funny, so I yelled "will you please f*cking stop? you are irritating the piss outta me." Next thing I knew I was stripped and face down on the bed.
Damn! Not a morning person, huh? I’ve gotta watch my temper in the mornings too. I’ve definitely gotten a lot of paddlings for being bitchy in the AM.

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:07 pm

This thread and the morning punishment thread make me very happy I get up first.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Well there’s an idea! I can get up a half hour earlier and get my coffee! If I have a few minutes to wake up I’m not nearly so bitchy!

Additional Benefit: If I’m downstairs by myself sipping my coffee I can fart freely again 😂

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:49 am

UPDATE!!!!

So last night I got my fist maintenance discipline. HOH was super organized about the whole thing and he read out the reasons that I was in need of regular discipline to me. Most of his list of my offenses were based off of disrespect to him. General bitchiness was a factor, but outward disrespect was the most of it. He bought a new (pink) paddle that we’ll use solely for maintenance from here out. He took me downstairs over the couch instead of the usual bedroom, and I’ve gotta be honest. This was probably the harshest spanking I’ve ever gotten!
He brought up some offenses as he was punishing me, and he definitely reminded me that the fart incident WOULD NOT be a reoccurrence.
Gotta say, I’ve had a better attitude over the last day!
I think this is something I need!

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:53 pm

This was such a funny read! I feel for you, somewhat, but if someone farted and fanned it in my face I'd be irritated too. ;)
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵