Disciplined for being unladylike

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
CassLynn

Re: Disciplined for being unladylike

Post by CassLynn » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:36 pm

The first sign of maturing is being aware that you have things to work on so you should feel good about that. Some wives are difficult and have no clue that they are and if their husband tells them they are they deny it! You’re miles above that kind of blindness.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Thank you, I appreciate that. Old habits die hard and I was raised with three brothers and we were CONSTANTLY farting up a storm. He was more proper in his upbringing and I need to respect that (among many other things.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Dishonesty - I lied to him in that I went against our mutually agreed rules.
Disrespect - I literally Farted and waved it toward the man...’nough said.
Disobedience - I’ve disobeyed both him and God in not accepting my place in this marriage
Danger - that fart was NNAAAASSSSTTTTYYYYY ( lol, had to end with some levity).

I got what was coming to me, and even though I’ll keep on making mistakes (my poor bruised butt) I will not make THIS ONE again. I’m a work in progress!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:16 pm

I meant dishonesty towards this forum.

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:04 pm
Ok...full disclosure time. I ripped one,fanned it at him playfully (it stunk),
Yeah, the disrespect of that would have earned me a pretty severe punishment.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:57 pm
Haha, so HOHwas actually the one that made me find a forum to discuss DD with other women. I showed him the thread and he was like “your initial post makes me sound like an abusive a$$hole! 😆 “ as he read on he saw how the conversation opened up, but yeah. I don’t think I started with the FULL story, my bad.
This response is based on not even knowing the whole story. You can let your HoH know that he does not sound like an abusive asshole. My HoH has said, "that just should not come out of a sexy woman." If I have an upset stomach, am in the restroom, or sick that's a different story. At those times of course he is understanding and all is well. Other than that my HoH is going to agree with yours it is "unlady like". Also he is not going to waste his time figuring out all the specific rules that could fall under being unlady like. My HoH would keep the broad rule. It would be my responsibility to use my common sense and judgement to behave like a lady. Then I would learn as we went.

Since being lady like is one of your rules then if you honestly don't know why that was made a rule then you could ask. Which ever one of you suggested this rule there would be reasons why. What were the specifics that y'all were trying to address. If you don't know then if I were you I would have a conversation with my HoH concerning what items he had hoped were going to be addressed or improved with that rule. Regardless of what the intent was at the time honestly with it being a broad and open rule it would address what ever my HoH felt was unlady like. Depending on how unlady like he felt it was then he might decide to address it in discussing the behavior and letting me know that from now on it is unacceptable. However being unlady like would be real close in our book to being disrespectful to myself or being disrespectful to him or others.

Your HoH seems reasonable to me; however, I know everyone is different. Then knowing the entire story your HoH still sounds reasonable that he chose to automatically punish instead of just explaining that from now on he would consider that unlady like.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:59 pm

It’s rare I fart although most of my male friends fart a lot and seem very proud of that fact. Me, when I do break wind, I’m so embarrassed. We went to Gran Canaria for a week with friends. My male friend was farting all the time. It was the Thursday (we’d gone out on Saturday) when I broke wind and my male friend congratulated me on joining the men!

Was it Shrek or Donkey who said, “Better out than in”?

I have, though, wondered how. MrsSweetie would react if I was over her knee being spanked and let one rip?!?!
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:09 pm

I definitely didn’t mean to sound like I was preaching from my perfect pedestal lol! I imagined the situation much different before you clarified what had actually happened. Like I was trying to say when I commented before, the circumstances around what did or didn’t happen can make ALL the difference!! I don’t think your HoH is a jerk. I’m like sweetie, I’m super embarrassed if I do anything like fart or burp or throw up. My sister is the total opposite. She announces when she’s about to do any and all these things and has never had any shame lol So, in my mind, I imagined y’all snuggling on the couch and you accidentally let one rip. That’s much different than what you explained really happened! I do apologize if my response was upsetting in any way. I try very hard not to ever come across as judgemental.

Welcome to the forum, by the way! I hope you find everyone to be as helpful and friendly as I have :)
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm

sweetie wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:59 pm
It’s rare I fart although most of my male friends fart a lot and seem very proud of that fact. Me, when I do break wind, I’m so embarrassed. We went to Gran Canaria for a week with friends. My male friend was farting all the time. It was the Thursday (we’d gone out on Saturday) when I broke wind and my male friend congratulated me on joining the men!

Was it Shrek or Donkey who said, “Better out than in”?

I have, though, wondered how. MrsSweetie would react if I was over her knee being spanked and let one rip?!?!
Lets hope you never do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Head of Sweetie household

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Brianna,

Do you see how you made your husband be perceived to everyone? If that was my husband and he read that, I think he would be extremely hurt by the lie. It's disrespectful and dishonest. I would have been punished. It is very important that you be honest with everyone here. You said you wanted to "feel this crowd out." You could have done so by reading any of the hundreds of posts on here and seeing how we are. Lying to us by leaving important information out on purpose and playing it up is not the way to do it. How are we suppose to feel about that? How are we suppose to believe anything you say from now on? We are a great bunch of people here and we accept people for who they are. If you would have been completely honest in the beginning there would have been no judgement.

As it is, I'm going to say welcome! I hope to get to know the REAL you and look forward to reading your posts.