Disciplined for being unladylike

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Briannahong

Re: Disciplined for being unladylike

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Lol sorry. I wasn’t trying to hide it, but I was a tad disrespectful to say the least. Especially since he’s so contentious about his farts (some women would kill for that lol).

Real talk, I was being disrespectful to him.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Getting back to the maintenance spankings...in fairness, I think I kinda need/deserve them. I’m always sort of a rebel. Waving a fart at my HOH is just one of many ways that I’m disrespectful to him. It’s always small stuff, but I’m seeing that’s it’s actually pretty disrespectful.
Like really. I wouldn’t fan a fart at my boss, but I will at my husband. That ain’t right. Hopefully these maintenance spankings remind me who’s boss!

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Dad gum. I wrote a whole paragraph and hit submit and it went away into the ether because other new comments had since been submitted. I hate when that happens!!!

Basically I said gas can’t be avoided but the way it escapes can be made quite discreet. K and I never perceive each other’s functions. After 3.5 years. So if you were that rude I think your Hoh was correct. I’m sure it’s hard to change if you grew up rude but you can do it! Especially with the help of a blistering spanking or two! I myself am re-learning how to speak with the help of some recurring bruises on my own butt. My mom was so rude to my dad and I heard that for 18 years and then my ex was rude to me which I heard for 18 more. It’s goung to take some time but it’s a worthy goal and I’m willing to take some beatings for it. I’m sure you feel the same way.

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:18 pm
Lol sorry. I wasn’t trying to hide it, but I was a tad disrespectful to say the least. Especially since he’s so contentious about his farts (some women would kill for that lol).

Real talk, I was being disrespectful to him.
Ok, that makes more sense :lol:
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Haha, so HOHwas actually the one that made me find a forum to discuss DD with other women. I showed him the thread and he was like “your initial post makes me sound like an abusive a$$hole! 😆 “ as he read on he saw how the conversation opened up, but yeah. I don’t think I started with the FULL story, my bad.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:02 pm

May I ask how old you are?

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 pm

28. Been married 2 years. Had a lot of problems the first year ( mainly because I was a wild child) DDhas helped us to settle into our natural roles so much more that I could have ever imagined!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:26 pm

God bless your husband.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Right?!?!? I seriously need this dominant influence in my life to keep me in line. What’s so much more is his control. He could very easily take it over the top and be abusive or demeaning, but DD is helping me to manage my rebellion one step ata time because of his control.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:32 pm

I would suggest the 4 D's

1.Dishonesty
2.Disrespect
3. Disobedience
4. Dangerous

Focusing on HONESTY and respect.