Re: Disciplined for being unladylike

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:54 pm

Sorebooty wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:02 pm
whisk32 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm
Briannahong wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:38 pm

That’s rough! Fortunately my HOH is really discreet in this department. Is this something you could address with him?

Probably not. I just had woke up and was super bitchy, and he thought he was being cute and funny, so I yelled "will you please f*cking stop? you are irritating the piss outta me." Next thing I knew I was stripped and face down on the bed.
😆 does he still try to fart for laughs when you just woke up? The only equivalent I can think of is giving him a Dutch-oven first thing in the morning and give him a taste of his own stinky medicine lol
Don’t know if your relationship would allow something like this, but it’d show him why you were being so bitchy!
Best of luck!
Dude! I have Dutched ovened my husband soooo many times. Its my way of getting even for all the times his stinky farts chased me out of the bedroom!
Brianna, this was a hilarious post. Thanks for sharing hun. I would Really enjoy reading more of your stories.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:28 pm

My kids got my hubby the Farting game as a stocking stuffer for Christmas.
Last edited by Goldilocks on Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Briannahong

Post by Briannahong » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:04 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:54 pm
Sorebooty wrote:
whisk32 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Probably not. I just had woke up and was super bitchy, and he thought he was being cute and funny, so I yelled "will you please f*cking stop? you are irritating the piss outta me." Next thing I knew I was stripped and face down on the bed.
😆 does he still try to fart for laughs when you just woke up? The only equivalent I can think of is giving him a Dutch-oven first thing in the morning and give him a taste of his own stinky medicine lol
Don’t know if your relationship would allow something like this, but it’d show him why you were being so bitchy!
Best of luck!
Dude! I have Dutched ovened my husband soooo many times. Its my way of getting even for all the times his stinky farts chased me out of the bedroom!
Brianna, this was a hilarious post. Thanks for sharing hun. I would Really enjoy reading more of your stories.
That’s friggin hilarious!!!! I used to do it to an ex-boyfriend all the time too for endless hilarity lol. My husband is just too damned polite, unfortunately. Maybe I’ll just have to act like it’s an accident until he lightens up and starts rippin em back!

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:44 am

Briannahong wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:04 am
Goldilocks wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:54 pm
Sorebooty wrote:

Best of luck!
That’s friggin hilarious!!!! I used to do it to an ex-boyfriend all the time too for endless hilarity lol. My husband is just too damned polite, unfortunately. Maybe I’ll just have to act like it’s an accident until he lightens up and starts rippin em back!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I read this on a Tshirt:
"I DONT FART. I whisper in my pants."
Maybe you could use that as an excuse until he does? 😂

Jennyp

Post by Jennyp » Tue May 28, 2019 3:59 am

OMG this thread has me cracking up!!!! I’m totally committed to the DD lifestyle, but if I had to be “ladylike” at home it’d be a dealbreaker because I’d probably explode from holding in my farts 😆
You’re a lucky one that your HOH is so polite with his gas. My guy farts with ZERO regard 24/7, so I don’t feel too bad for him when I’ve gotta let one rip!

Maxline

Post by Maxline » Wed May 29, 2019 1:03 am

Briannahong this has ME written all over it! Although, I’ve never gotten disciplined for farting, overall “disrespect” has earned me a ton of sore bottoms lol. Fortunately for me, he thinks farts from anyone (including me) are hilarious! Since I’ve got a green light on this one, I am comfortable farting in front of him, our friends, our family or basically anyone!
I’m sorry that it’s not acceptable in your house to do something a lot of people would consider “no big deal” but at least he holds up his end by not subjecting you to his gas (unlike my HOH LOL). Best of luck!

Jennyp

Post by Jennyp » Wed May 29, 2019 4:13 am

@maxline. It looks like our hubbys are kindred spirits - typical “bros” at heart lol. Like @briannahong I grew up w/ brothers and their friends. Subsequently, I grew up seeing my earliest crushes become absolute gas factories when they were “hanging with the boys 8-) “.
Needless to say, It never has really turned me off to hear a guy rip one around his buddies. Although it’s kinda nasty, I just chalk it up to male bonding rituals or whatever :lol: It’s a COMPLETELY different story if you’re making an effort to be polite while your love is dropping nasty fart bombs with reckless abandon.
I know you didn’t intend for your playful “gas attack” to end up with a spanking, but respect is fundamental. Sometimes the smallest things to us end up to be a big deal to the HOH.
Hang in there!

Jrc

Post by Jrc » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:43 am

This is seriously the greatest thread of all time! It’s got me cracking up 😝