Spanking and Domestic Discipline
SweetPea611

Re: Preventative spankings

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:01 pm

sweetie wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:07 pm
SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:58 pm
Hi there, yes, I have experience with this. My husband is a member of a motorcycle club. Women aren’t typically welcome, but they do have family events occasionally. For some reason, I tend to get sassy/mouthy at these events. For now (hopefully not forever, but up to him!), I get a spanking beforehand. It’s usually over the knee, bare bottom with his hand. If I misbehave, I get another spanking when we return home, this time with the hairbrush. It has helped. I only earned the second spanking once ;)
I get preventative spankings too in a very similar way. The follow-up when we get home, if I don’t heed the warning, are always far more severe. I’ve learnt to behave myself so the preventative spankings, plus the threat of worse to follow if I misbehave, certainly work for us.
Yes, very effective for us too. This was awhile ago, but I failed a test for one of my college courses last year. For the rest of the semester, which thankfully wasn’t that long, I got a spanking before each class period (just that one class, not all of them). Listening to a lecture with a sore bottom was awful, but I did very well from then on out. Almost forgot about this, I must have blocked it out :lol:

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:58 pm

I find preventative spankings very interesting.. but what was the purpose of your punishment the last time you misbehaved if it's not enough as a reminder to behave the next time?
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:07 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:58 pm
I find preventative spankings very interesting.. but what was the purpose of your punishment the last time you misbehaved if it's not enough as a reminder to behave the next time?
That’s a good point. I guess they are similar to maintenance spankings in a way. I’m a pretty impulsive person (working on it), so if there’s been some time between getting in trouble and the present, I can forget. Hopefully I’ll improve in this area. With my example above, I was spanked before class so that I was firmly aware I needed to pay attention. My HoH was paying for it, so I guess he felt this was appropriate. I don’t think the spanking I got for the failing grade was lost on me, but the reminder helped.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:59 pm

SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:07 pm
That’s a good point. I guess they are similar to maintenance spankings in a way. I’m a pretty impulsive person (working on it), so if there’s been some time between getting in trouble and the present, I can forget. Hopefully I’ll improve in this area. With my example above, I was spanked before class so that I was firmly aware I needed to pay attention. My HoH was paying for it, so I guess he felt this was appropriate. I don’t think the spanking I got for the failing grade was lost on me, but the reminder helped.
Now it makes more sense to me.. thank you ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose