Spanking and Domestic Discipline
SweetPea611

Re: Preventative spankings

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:01 pm

sweetie wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:07 pm
SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:58 pm
Hi there, yes, I have experience with this. My husband is a member of a motorcycle club. Women aren’t typically welcome, but they do have family events occasionally. For some reason, I tend to get sassy/mouthy at these events. For now (hopefully not forever, but up to him!), I get a spanking beforehand. It’s usually over the knee, bare bottom with his hand. If I misbehave, I get another spanking when we return home, this time with the hairbrush. It has helped. I only earned the second spanking once ;)
I get preventative spankings too in a very similar way. The follow-up when we get home, if I don’t heed the warning, are always far more severe. I’ve learnt to behave myself so the preventative spankings, plus the threat of worse to follow if I misbehave, certainly work for us.
Yes, very effective for us too. This was awhile ago, but I failed a test for one of my college courses last year. For the rest of the semester, which thankfully wasn’t that long, I got a spanking before each class period (just that one class, not all of them). Listening to a lecture with a sore bottom was awful, but I did very well from then on out. Almost forgot about this, I must have blocked it out :lol:

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:58 pm

I find preventative spankings very interesting.. but what was the purpose of your punishment the last time you misbehaved if it's not enough as a reminder to behave the next time?
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:07 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:58 pm
I find preventative spankings very interesting.. but what was the purpose of your punishment the last time you misbehaved if it's not enough as a reminder to behave the next time?
That’s a good point. I guess they are similar to maintenance spankings in a way. I’m a pretty impulsive person (working on it), so if there’s been some time between getting in trouble and the present, I can forget. Hopefully I’ll improve in this area. With my example above, I was spanked before class so that I was firmly aware I needed to pay attention. My HoH was paying for it, so I guess he felt this was appropriate. I don’t think the spanking I got for the failing grade was lost on me, but the reminder helped.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:59 pm

SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:07 pm
That’s a good point. I guess they are similar to maintenance spankings in a way. I’m a pretty impulsive person (working on it), so if there’s been some time between getting in trouble and the present, I can forget. Hopefully I’ll improve in this area. With my example above, I was spanked before class so that I was firmly aware I needed to pay attention. My HoH was paying for it, so I guess he felt this was appropriate. I don’t think the spanking I got for the failing grade was lost on me, but the reminder helped.
Now it makes more sense to me.. thank you ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

MagpieRed

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 am

Hi Becky,

Thanks for posting. My husband does preventative spanking.

So he spanks me daily, bare bottom otk hand spank. About 10 minutes. Then we have the paddle. That is about 15 minutes but only when I have done something wrong. Usually the hand spank keeps me in line which is what it is for!

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:51 am

[googlevideo][/googlevideo]
MagpieRed wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:33 am
Hi Becky,

Thanks for posting. My husband does preventative spanking.

So he spanks me daily, bare bottom otk hand spank. About 10 minutes. Then we have the paddle. That is about 15 minutes but only when I have done something wrong. Usually the hand spank keeps me in line which is what it is for!
Wow, that’s quite often! I was spanked daily for a week last month and it was hard. When does he spank your, in the morning?

MagpieRed

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:13 am

Hi Sweetpea,

Yes, in the morning before work. So we go to the gym together and then right afterwards he hand spanks me. Always over the knee. For prevention he just uses his hand on my butt but if we have had issues - only ever me being sassy - then he uses an implement like a hairbrush, paddle etc. Then I know about it and I am always sorry I was sassy!

I see over couples here have used washing mouth out with soap. My husband is interested to try it -uh oh!

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:18 am

MagpieRed wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:13 am
Hi Sweetpea,

Yes, in the morning before work. So we go to the gym together and then right afterwards he hand spanks me. Always over the knee. For prevention he just uses his hand on my butt but if we have had issues - only ever me being sassy - then he uses an implement like a hairbrush, paddle etc. Then I know about it and I am always sorry I was sassy!

I see over couples here have used washing mouth out with soap. My husband is interested to try it -uh oh!
Mine is a fan of the soap, I hope you don’t get it! I hate it. Yuck. I guess it works :lol: I always get it over the knee as well. It used to be mostly by hand and occasionally hairbrush, but I’ve seen a lot more of the brush lately in addition to the wooden spoon, small paddle and even one of those paint sticks. I’m not a fan haha

MagpieRed

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:26 am

Thanks Sweetpea,

Do you find it makes you less sassy?

I only once got a 5 bar cane on my butt and that has taught me so much about being submissive. I think before I didn’t take discipline seriously but then I couldn’t sit down for a week and I took it very seriously!

I think soap in the mouth might be the same for sass mouth

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:35 pm

MagpieRed wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:26 am
Thanks Sweetpea,

Do you find it makes you less sassy?

I only once got a 5 bar cane on my butt and that has taught me so much about being submissive. I think before I didn’t take discipline seriously but then I couldn’t sit down for a week and I took it very seriously!

I think soap in the mouth might be the same for sass mouth

I definitely think it’s helped. All I need now is a quick reminder spanking and the threat of soap/corner time/hairbrush and any sass instantly disappears.