Preventative spankings

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Shannon

Re: Preventative spankings

Post by Shannon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:02 pm

SurrealSD wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Yeah, I'm from Texas. I once asked a bitchy sister in law if she'd like to step outside and fight me. Her attitude improved remarkably.
:lol: :lol: Thanks, I needed the laugh! :lol: :lol:

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:11 pm

I choose to be the bigger person. It's very disrespectful where I come from to cause a scene. Brandon has pulled his sister aside and given her a talking to and it has gotten better. But I still haven't got past the anxiety. So if my husband spanking my butt before hand does the trick, why not? It works for us.

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:13 pm

Lauren wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:11 pm
I choose to be the bigger person. It's very disrespectful where I come from to cause a scene. Brandon has pulled his sister aside and given her a talking to and it has gotten better. But I still haven't got past the anxiety. So if my husband spanking my butt before hand does the trick, why not? It works for us.
No doubt, different places have different customs. In Texas, "Calling someone out" is almost like an honored ritual.

If him spanking you before seeing his relatives does the trick, more power to both of you. Everybody should do what works for them.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:15 am

99% of the time, I hold my tongue and don’t say a thing. Sometimes it’s hard for men to notice the ways women insult each other, especially in the south. A lot of insults disguised as sweet compliments. Kind of hard to explain? Those, I can deal with. I have a bitchy sis in law who’s made me leave crying more than once, but she’ll never know it because I keep my composure. The times I was pushed past my breaking point were because of women relentlessly and viciously going after my husband or my kids. Those are the things that turn my crazy switch on LOL I just find it interesting that many of the people who talk with such fearlessness, are actually very afraid of someone who eventually stands up to them. Lauren, I certainly didn’t mean to imply that you should be fighting these mean people! Thought maybe it might help you feel a little better to know that they’re likely not nearly as tough as they proclaim to be. Mean people are usually sad and scared people.
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

Lovesithardotk

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:43 am

I have still do now and than at the beginning it was every day for 2 months. Than I started to learn. Last time was 6 months ago every day for 2 weeks. I still get spanked all the time for discipline just not every single day

submissive.robin

Post by submissive.robin » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:16 pm

@Becky,

We definitely do this in our household. For me it is Sunday morning getting ready for church. My Sir and I go in separate cars because he has to take our daughters to Sunday School. We both teach there as well. I was so struggling to get ready on time that it was not only frustrating because I was continually harried and late, but it stole the joy out of what was supposed to be the nicest day of the week. It's doubly frustrating because my Sir and I make love every Sunday morning before the girls get up. It is on our schedule and it has been since we were married.

Finally, my Sir decided to take action. Now our Sunday routine looks like this. We get up. Before I used to shower after him. Now, I get corner time to think about relaxing and just enjoying the day... and to let him worry about being on time. Then I get a two set spanking... 100 to 150 bare hand... and then a 30 or 40 swat light caning. It really stings but doesn't inhibit me like a strong caning can do. Then we make love... then the kids get up. While there are times when I feel pressed, our Sunday mornings are so much better now. We are considering suspending the spankings on Sunday morning because I have been doing so good. I actually don't want to even though I hate the caning, because the sex on Sunday has become mind blowing... a wonderful side benefit of being well spanked.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:23 pm

If being late to church became a problem for us, I can't imagine a preventative spanking. I could picture Phil waking me earlier, or asking me to set out my clothes, breakfast things, etc. the night before. Our situation is different, though, since our family leaves together in the morning. If the lateness was due to social media perusal or some other distraction, yes I'd likely be punished for that, probably that evening.

Where we get close to preventative spanking is probably stress relief sessions. Family gatherings, especially when we host them at our home, are very stressful for me. Phil is always very encouraging and kind at those times, and reminds me that I'm not in trouble, but this will help me enjoy the time and relax, etc. I don't have a sore bottom the next day, but in these situations don't usually need it.

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

Indebted Housewife

Post by Indebted Housewife » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:58 pm

Dear Husband often deems it fit to administer Preventative Spankings. The spankings have must often occurred after I had made gaffes when previously going out, having drank too much, or eaten too much, etc. When leaving the house at any time for the next several days I am reminded to behave as we agreed is proper, and I receive the strap as a pretty serious reminder. The idea is that I remain conscious of my red hot bum as I go out the door and it serves as a reminder to follow the rules. It really tends to work and sets me up to successfully achieve my best behavior: polite, kind, efficient, well-groomed, on time, etc.

One last word and that is Preventative Spankings for an ongoing tardiness problem. We have worked on my foibles in this category over the years, and I have made a lot of progress. However, I do slip up sometimes and we will have to do the Preventative Spankings. Dear Husband and I also regularly review my past week or two to talk about how I have been doing with this specific behavior.

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Hi there, yes, I have experience with this. My husband is a member of a motorcycle club. Women aren’t typically welcome, but they do have family events occasionally. For some reason, I tend to get sassy/mouthy at these events. For now (hopefully not forever, but up to him!), I get a spanking beforehand. It’s usually over the knee, bare bottom with his hand. If I misbehave, I get another spanking when we return home, this time with the hairbrush. It has helped. I only earned the second spanking once ;)

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:07 pm

SweetPea611 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:58 pm
Hi there, yes, I have experience with this. My husband is a member of a motorcycle club. Women aren’t typically welcome, but they do have family events occasionally. For some reason, I tend to get sassy/mouthy at these events. For now (hopefully not forever, but up to him!), I get a spanking beforehand. It’s usually over the knee, bare bottom with his hand. If I misbehave, I get another spanking when we return home, this time with the hairbrush. It has helped. I only earned the second spanking once ;)
I get preventative spankings too in a very similar way. The follow-up when we get home, if I don’t heed the warning, are always far more severe. I’ve learnt to behave myself so the preventative spankings, plus the threat of worse to follow if I misbehave, certainly work for us.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence