Spanking and Domestic Discipline
CassLynn

Re: Alternative discipline???

Post by CassLynn » Fri May 25, 2018 1:14 pm

That’s fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

Cricket

Post by Cricket » Fri May 25, 2018 6:11 pm

I’m sure I’ll do whatever CAW decides. If I ever need another punishment that is😇.
I’m pretty content with the spankings. I just wish I didn’t bruise so easy.
Thanks for all the suggestions. It’s been very educational. Glad to have all your support. It’s huge to not feel so alone with all this. 🤗

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat May 26, 2018 6:20 am

This has been a very interesting thread, particularly as my HoH is looking at alternative forms of discipline and punishment for me right now - she thinks I like being spanked.

So far my HoH has used corner time, writing lines, writing squares, additional chores, early bedtimes and removing privileges (e.g. computer time). She hasn't set herself up on this Forum but is curious and has looked at the site and has my password details as well.

My HoH has asked me to enquire how she would go about giving me an enema? i.e. what equipment would be required or can it be done using normal household items?

Also my HoH would be interested in hearing about any other alternative discipline you practice or are aware of?
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

NateG

Post by NateG » Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 am

Sweetie,

You may have heard of a "fig"? Basically a peeled ginger root inserted into your rear end. Causes a bit of a burning sensation from the ginger.

You can do an enema with a basic enema kit bought at a pharmacy/chemist.

There are more elaborate setups you can order online. A quick search will yield plenty. There are various liquids that can be used safely ..but do some research on it because some things are not safe.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun May 27, 2018 6:23 am

NateG wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 am
Sweetie,

You may have heard of a "fig"? Basically a peeled ginger root inserted into your rear end. Causes a bit of a burning sensation from the ginger.

There are more elaborate setups you can order online. A quick search will yield plenty. There are various liquids that can be used safely ..but do some research on it because some things are not safe.
Thank you very much for this @NateG (I think :) ). I've made my HoH aware of this. She said to make sure I say thank you.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

NateG

Post by NateG » Sun May 27, 2018 8:26 am

Sweetie,

Glad I could help.

Lovely

Post by Lovely » Sun May 27, 2018 10:18 am

One word of safety advice with figging (or anything inserted anally), make sure to carve the ginger root in a shape with a wide flare at the base like most butt plugs are shaped. The flared part remains outside the body and prevents against your body "swallowing" the whole things too deep to be retrieved. Last thing you want is a trip to the hospital to get it out!!

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun May 27, 2018 10:56 am

Lovely wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:18 am
One word of safety advice with figging (or anything inserted anally), make sure to carve the ginger root in a shape with a wide flare at the base like most butt plugs are shaped. The flared part remains outside the body and prevents against your body "swallowing" the whole things too deep to be retrieved. Last thing you want is a trip to the hospital to get it out!!
Thanks @Lovely. Good advice. A trip to the hospital would be a very bd idea.
sweetie x

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed May 30, 2018 4:59 am

NateG wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 am
@NateG, my HoH says to thank you again and to politely ask if this kit she's found [see link below] would be suitable?

http://www.revital.co.uk/artsana-enema- ... gLk8fD_BwE
sweetie x

BillDD72

Post by BillDD72 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:27 am

Ours looks like this: http://a.co/bEbs3KA

It has different plugs to help me hold it longer. My HoH likes to change up how long I hold it. Sometimes 10 mins and sometimes 30.