Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Cricket

Re: Alternative discipline???

Post by Cricket » Thu May 24, 2018 6:34 pm

What is a violet wand??

Dionysyus

Post by Dionysyus » Thu May 24, 2018 6:53 pm

If you search google and and youtube you will see lots of examples. A google image search gives a good idea of what they can look like:

Here are a few brief videos that show how they work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ6gIb7rIdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j7fS8APejY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnD1r8f_lc8

I just found these searching on youtube. I find it odd though I couldn't easily see any images of one with a large round bulb on it, since those look so amazing.

If the bulb is large, then it doesn't hurt as much. A small bulb, or one with a pointed end will hurt a lot more. It also depends of course where one is applying the electricity.

Shibari artists like them because once you have your submissive bundled up in rope you can't really flog her, but electricity doesn't care what's in the way, and they look super cool.

They aren't cheap though. A good violet wand kit will run somewhere between $400 and $1000.

Lovely

Post by Lovely » Thu May 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Mmm I can almost smell the violet wands distinct ozone aroma and feel it's zappy sting.

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Thu May 24, 2018 11:02 pm

I have used an enema for Lauren with good success. There are many recipes for different levels of punishment.

CAW

Post by CAW » Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 am

Call me Violet lol

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Fri May 25, 2018 8:03 am

i guess some couples take submission to a whole other level than we do. None of this stuff except maybe the cream would be ok with me.

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri May 25, 2018 10:17 am

Brandon wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:02 pm
I have used an enema for Lauren with good success. There are many recipes for different levels of punishment.
That is a good alternative! And healthy

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri May 25, 2018 10:22 am

CassLynn,

Yes, every couple has different levels, I agree. Not everything I read is for us, but I still enjoy reading and learning.

Clint wrote a blog about using the cream the first time on Chelsea. Kinda funny...but it didn't go well for them that first time.

Nate

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Fri May 25, 2018 11:12 am

Yeah I remember reading their cream story. I bought some after that but K wasn’t interested. If we do ever try it I’ll remember to give it time before adding more and not take a shower. We haven’t had a reason not to just use spanking since we moved to the farm so the cream may never get used.

It’s funny that some of the other punishments seem degrading to me. Then I think well isn’t getting spanked just as degrading? To me it isn’t degrading at all. I guess that’s the point. These things are tailored to each couple’s preferences.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri May 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Here's a secret CassLynn,

Don't tell my husband this... I don't mind the enemas... I think he knows this already. I have had issues not being able to go to the bathroom since I was a child. It's either it hits me fast and I need to go that minute or I can go days on end without going and then I get severe stomach aches. I have a husband kind enough to take care of that problem for me. He has only used enemas as a punishment a handful of times. Like he said there is different stuff you can put in there for severity. I'm lactose intolerant. So he mixes milk in one, it turns my guts. Tabasco sauce, Lemon Juice, it all works differently. Depends on the mixture. Brandon is very kind in the matter. In the Dom world they give their subs enemas, make them hold it in during corner time or a spanking. Sometimes drink alot of water while holding it in. And normally hold it for 20 minutes or so. I can never remember a time where it has been more then 5 minutes. The whole time he is rubbing my back. For those 5 minutes, it is painful but it's not any more painful then a spanking. Just my opinion.