Alternative discipline???

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks

Re: Alternative discipline???

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:03 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:33 pm
I find this car idea very creative Goldilocks. What do you feel about it?
Well..i wrote this and we both sort of forgot about this. But you are correct, it is creative.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

WesternHoH

Post by WesternHoH » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:49 pm

I’m late to this discussion, and if someone else has posted these ideas please forgive me!
One of the alternative discipline methods I’ve used is apple cider vinegar. A drink or two of that sure curbs naughty behavior or disrespectful talk! I dillute it with some water as it’s very strong straight up.

This one may sound strange but it works for us...I keep a pacifier for when my cutie throws a fit or acts immaturely. Thirty minutes sucking on that embarrasses her enough to get her attention (we’ve never done it in public, only in private).
If the situation calls for it, you can use a needle to poke a hole in the nipple part and squeeze it in lemon juice or something sour. With the hole so small, the juice gradually seeps out over the course of the discipline, giving an extra reminder.

Cutie is on her phone ALOT so taking it away is a good attention getter. Sometimes a good old-fashioned grounding is best.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:55 pm

I've had soap, corner, line writting, essays about saftey and health, extra chores, apology letters. NOTHING works like a sound spanking.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

Miras

Post by Miras » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:09 am

Joshua89 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:55 pm
I've had soap, corner, line writting, essays about saftey and health, extra chores, apology letters. NOTHING works like a sound spanking.
Creativity is a nice thing, but not needed every time :D .
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism