How to handle infractions in a public setting

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
sweetie

Re: How to handle infractions in a public setting

Post by sweetie » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:21 pm

Coryman wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:55 am
When we were a couple, a large clothesbrush hung by the front door. There was nothing unusual about it, nothing to draw anyone's attention to it and it's hidden meaning. For her it was the last thing she saw when she left the house and the first thing she saw when she got home. If she acted up when we were out, she knew she could expect to get that brush good and hard across her bare bottom. I also knew what was in store for her, so public infractions were never a problem for us.

I used to speak to her in code, though with nothing formally worked out. She understood perfectly. If I said, "I want a word with you." Her blood would instantly run cold knowing she was in deep trouble. In public she might make a disrespectful comment - much of which I would let go - if it was said in good humour. If she got near the knuckle, being reminded she was sailing close to the wind, or living dangerously, would be sufficient to stop her short. But if she said something really bad, or worse, self denigrated, I would simply say "OK, have it your way." None of which could be picked up on by sharp ears. On arriving home, "her way" would be over my knee with her pants down, writhing and yelling under a relentless whacking with the brush. She often said it's image was branded deep into her brain.
I can see how that would work. Nice.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Briannahong

Re: How to handle infractions in a public setting

Post by Briannahong » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:45 am

PennyG wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 pm
As the HoH, I really hate it when he acts out in public. We started a new warning system. Because its sometimes impossible to say anything we have a new order. First, I just give him the stare. Then I say, "honey oh there's a restroom." This is code for him to go there and remove his underwear and bring them to me. Rubbing in his jeans commando for the rest of the day seems to put him back in order as he knows he will be punished when the kids are asleep later when we get home. Warnings first of course, but if we get to this level he knows the cane will be used later.

-Penny
This sounds perfect for us!
I have a way of softening him up sometimes, and this is a subtle reminder of who’s boss 💪🏼
Sucks that I still NEED something like this, but I think your approach is on point!