How to handle infractions in a public setting

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Busylady6

How to handle infractions in a public setting

Post by Busylady6 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Ok so I am ashamed to admit this but whenwe are in a public setting I have struggles with being respectful to my HOH. I have frequently said things or done things that I would never do if we were alone.

Does anyone have suggestions that he can use to manage things that he does not like while we are in a public setting??

Thanks everyone
Busylady

Lauren

Re: How to handle infractions in a public setting

Post by Lauren » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:41 pm

I think since you are not allowed to take preemptive action you should ask him for support when you feel like you are struggling with respecting him in public.

geeman

Post by geeman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 am

I would hope if you've been disrespectful to him in public, he would say something and correct the behavior to prevent it from happening again. If he hasn't said anything, maybe he did not perceive your behavior to be out of line. I don't know. You should definitely speak to him about it though.

My Wife gets in front of this by having a talk with me before we go places. She tells me to remain focused, to remember our Agreement and to behave. The reminder helps.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:23 pm

I know that when I have the safety of other I have struggled to remember my role and how I am speaking to him
He gets very bothered by this which is why I posed the question
I am not allowed to be preemptive as you had said and talking to him about having a conversation before we go out may be helpful

Mainly I feel terrible about this and want ideas to help myself remember my space

I think setting the stage may be helpful
So engaged conversation with a plan in place will help but I will have to ask
I will bring this forward

Thank you both 💕💕
Busy

geeman

Post by geeman » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:23 am

I don't know if you have children or not but if it's just the two of you, why not place some affirmations around the home as reminders? Our FLR Agreement hangs in our bedroom in plain view. A belt hangs next to it. In our living room is my punishment chair, it is always empty unless I am in it. There isn't an hour that goes by that I don't see one of these visual cues and trust me, it drives the point home who is the authority in our home.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:50 am

Thank you German
I will pose this as an option as well thank you

💕
Busy

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:51 am

Sorry about misspelling your name my phone auto corrected and I did not realize it

PennyG

Post by PennyG » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 pm

As the HoH, I really hate it when he acts out in public. We started a new warning system. Because its sometimes impossible to say anything we have a new order. First, I just give him the stare. Then I say, "honey oh there's a restroom." This is code for him to go there and remove his underwear and bring them to me. Rubbing in his jeans commando for the rest of the day seems to put him back in order as he knows he will be punished when the kids are asleep later when we get home. Warnings first of course, but if we get to this level he knows the cane will be used later.

-Penny

NateG

Post by NateG » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 am

Sounds effective.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:22 am

NateG wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 am
Sounds effective.
Yes that sounds effective
Being made to give intimate things while out and about sounds like an effective way to make sure that the intended recipient is aware and no one else is

I will share the ideas with my HOH as he gets pretty frustrated at times with my “using of other people as a buffer”

Thank You
💕busy