How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Miras

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by Miras » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:11 am

Mouth soaping evocates too much poisoning to me. I guess if wanted to punish the mouth, I would simply gag it. I suppose it can be quite unpleasent anyway and you can develop some sign language for the need.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:53 pm

Mouth soaping is just, well, GROSS! My wife agrees. Can't do it to her and won't have it done to me.

Of course, that's just us and how we roll.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Paddle.
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Fri May 01, 2020 1:38 pm

Taken over the knee :lol: with two paddles and a belt until he tears my rump up, and it’s hard to sit comfortably afterwards.😭
Last edited by subwife_plumprump on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.

Jade94

Post by Jade94 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:44 am

A thorough spanking with wooden spoon and hairbrush then 100 lines "I must not disrespect my husband" while sitting in the corner on a sore bottom.

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Cleaner802 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm
I struggle with this one as well, but only in when to discipline for it. The punishment would be a spanking but, sometimes I am so shocked how my wife might respond to something, it throws me off and makes me question if I caused her to react disrespectfully and fail to spank her immediately.Then punishment falls by the wayside.

Does this happen to any other HOH's out there? How do you handle it?

Subs, do you ever feel wrongly punished for an unintentional sass or bad attitude when you felt it was caused by how your HoH spoke to you? How did you get over this and respect his decision to punish you?
That has definitely happened with me. I just tell him I wouldn’t have said what I did or said it how I did if you hadn’t ........... That makes him stop and think about how he acted and how he should’ve. If I feel like I haven’t “earned” a spanking, I let him know that and why I feel that way. That has happened a few times and a time or two instead of a full spanking I just got 4 or 5 seats with his hand because he didn’t 100% agree completely with me but did see where I was coming from. We talk a lot and he asks my opinion on rules, punishments, and reminder spankings all the time which I think that’s how it should be.

🌞
We all need some sunshine in our life 🌞. Live, laugh, love and support one another.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:35 pm

Sunshine wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:50 pm
Cleaner802 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm
I struggle with this one as well, but only in when to discipline for it. The punishment would be a spanking but, sometimes I am so shocked how my wife might respond to something, it throws me off and makes me question if I caused her to react disrespectfully and fail to spank her immediately.Then punishment falls by the wayside.

Does this happen to any other HOH's out there? How do you handle it?

Subs, do you ever feel wrongly punished for an unintentional sass or bad attitude when you felt it was caused by how your HoH spoke to you? How did you get over this and respect his decision to punish you?
That has definitely happened with me. I just tell him I wouldn’t have said what I did or said it how I did if you hadn’t ........... That makes him stop and think about how he acted and how he should’ve. If I feel like I haven’t “earned” a spanking, I let him know that and why I feel that way. That has happened a few times and a time or two instead of a full spanking I just got 4 or 5 seats with his hand because he didn’t 100% agree completely with me but did see where I was coming from. We talk a lot and he asks my opinion on rules, punishments, and reminder spankings all the time which I think that’s how it should be.

🌞
No HoH is perfect. In fact, NOBODY is perfect. Your HoH should always be thinking about your perspective and questioning his disciplinary decisions. Punishment that is unfair just plain sucks for everybody. At its root, DD is really about cooperation, not about dominance.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Frenchie

Post by Frenchie » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:18 am

A lot of you have mentioned mouth soaping, I'm curious which kind of soap you use to avoid any health/safety issues? My HOH wanted to start using it but I've been concerned about it being toxic or harmful so I've been reluctant

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:19 am

My husband has used mouth soaping in combination with the belt and paddle, corner time. We have discussed it multiple times regarding some soaps not good if swallowed or absorbed. Your mouth is a great place on your body for absorption. It was my responsibility to find soaps non toxic and to have it available unused in or discipline drawer. (In the past I have let temptation get to me and I use it for my bath because it smells so good!). Find soaps that use all natural ingredients that you can consume separately.... Goats milk, honey, oats, olive oil, lavendar, ...Here is a very good example https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Oatmeal- ... mcd_asin_2

You would think that they would taste good but trust me it doesn't for some reason. Even using natural soaps I still hate it. It's gross 😝.

Good Luck
Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:47 am

Same here a natural soap, we have a lot of little local shops that sell them
But yes, good luck, it's disgusting! I'd recommend really working hard to get your mouth in check before he even finds something he would use!! Yuck!