How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Becky

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by Becky » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:01 pm

I get my mouth soaped without exception if I lie as well as punishment for other misbehaviour. I hate having to stand whilst my HoH thoroughly soaps my mouth and tongue with carbolic soap and then leaves me like that. Worse still is being soaped and then stand holding the soap bar in my mouth with my hands on my head.

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:35 pm

femalefirefighter wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:26 pm
Interesting question. I am very sassy and was raised that way so it’s just part of who I am. Dh has absolutely no problem with it as he is very sarcastic anyway. In the heart of Dixie, we ladies are taught as young girls to be sassy and not take anything from anyone or allow anyone to tell you how you should be.

FFF👩🏻‍🚒
I second what FFF said. My dh likes my sass and sense of humor. Teasing and playful banter are common things done in our home. The only time I get into trouble is when I’m yelling at him, insulting him or arguing disrespectfully. He says if he took away my sassy, he’d miss me too much 😉
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Becky wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:01 pm
I get my mouth soaped without exception if I lie as well as punishment for other misbehaviour. I hate having to stand whilst my HoH thoroughly soaps my mouth and tongue with carbolic soap and then leaves me like that. Worse still is being soaped and then stand holding the soap bar in my mouth with my hands on my head.
I can relate to that, Becky.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Becky

Post by Becky » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:00 am

Glad I'm not alone. It certainly makes me think carefully about what I am saying most of the time.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:38 pm

When my HOH wants to enforce rules it is always a spanking. He said he will never do mouth washing or corner time or enemas etc... He did give me lines once and it was horrible!! I would rather just be spanked lol. If I read too much on my Kindle he'd take it away. If I'm on the internet too much he blocks me like that child lock which is way worse than a spanking omg!! Again, he only does it when he feels like enforcing rules.
I'm Sassy. After 19 yrs, married 18yrs with kids, my husband moved out 12-31-18. He told me we our separating and he moved out an hour later. We had a DD marriage for over a year but, without consistency. It was my idea. He didn't really want it.

GraceSouthernGirl

Post by GraceSouthernGirl » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:33 am

My dom would either march me straight to the sink and soap my mouth up, or rub some capsaicin cream

whisk32

Post by whisk32 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:55 am

NateG wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:26 pm
I've used an enema before as part of a punishment. It has the intended effect I think.
Hubby has decided on doing these, and I'm dreading it... horribly.. But anyways, what kind of solutions do you use? We look some up warm soapy water, warm water, etc, but we don't know what works best.

whisk32

Post by whisk32 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:55 am

fogcity wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:35 pm
So i would get my whole face soaped and then bar soap in my mouth while over H's knee getting my rear red. Sometimes I would get an enema which was werid . He is an MD so he knows what hes doing but it was so embarassing and not very comfortable. He would spank me first and then insert that tube in my rear and rub my belly and all this soapy water would end up in me.
What solution do you guys use?

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 am

I don't get too elaborate. Maybe if we used it more, I might get an actual enema kit, with the bag and everything. But I have just used the basic Fleet enema kits that you can buy in the pharmacy. Just a clear bottle with the solution already made up and has a nozzle about 3 inches long that is inserted. Just squeeze until the bottle is empty. Usually use a 2nd bottle though. One isn't enough.

I'm sure it will be somewhat uncomfortable and probably embarrassing. Try to relax as much as possible and let it happen. It's good for you anyway.

Nate

Sam89

Post by Sam89 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Both would definitely mean a spanking but I would also get my mouth soaped for having a smart mouth.