How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Jaclyn

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by Jaclyn » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:41 pm

I am punished with the belt for attitude and mouthing off. In fact, was punished this morning for it.

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:52 am

babygreens86 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:04 pm
Still trying to conquer this problem too. I used to get the belt and a small eternity in the corner. Usually cures it for about a week before I slip up again.
Consistent response is helpful for sure
My HOH struggled with consistency that really made us struggle with DD for a long time.
Grateful to say he is far more consistent and has figured out ways to help me actively reflect on what it is I am asking for in our relationship.
The other key concept to making things stick is communication
I think those things have helped me the most in conquering true behavior change
Now if I could just maintain my consistency as much as he does

💕
Busy

fogcity

Post by fogcity » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:35 pm

So i would get my whole face soaped and then bar soap in my mouth while over H's knee getting my rear red. Sometimes I would get an enema which was werid . He is an MD so he knows what hes doing but it was so embarassing and not very comfortable. He would spank me first and then insert that tube in my rear and rub my belly and all this soapy water would end up in me.

NateG

Post by NateG » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:26 pm

I've used an enema before as part of a punishment. It has the intended effect I think.

whisk32

Post by whisk32 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:45 pm

He mostly only spanks, does corner times/bedroom times, and occasionally grounding. He has gotten where he will take my phone at night before bed, and doesn't allow the t.v. to be on after he lays down. He has never soaped me or any of that.

MrsGrey79

Post by MrsGrey79 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:14 pm

In the past I have gotten a sound spanking for this. As I type there is an order of mini soap bars being processed by Amazon and arriving with Prime shipping in 2 days. We’ve discussed it in the past and he made the decision to order them to try it to see if it will help. The soap is 100% natural soap with no harmful additives. We’ll see how it goes. I’ve never had it done, not even as a child but have heard it’s very unpleasant. My guess is we will only need 1 of the 10 ordered if he ever has to use it.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:42 pm

I believe a HOH should never worry about how his (in my case) submissive feels about a punishment. Actually, the whole idea of giving him the authority to punish is that she trusts his decisions. And the dynamic of this lifestyle gives the HOH an edge over his submissive. So no matter how much he might cause her to act disrespectfully, she should NEVER be disrespectful. NEVER.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:14 pm

I read my husband the question, and his response to bad attitude and back talking was an immediate spanking. His spankings are quick, typically immediately (especially for sassing), but not a long, drawn out ordeal with multiple implements or corner time. However, I remember the spanking around two years ago when he finally put his foot down on my attitude perceived when I said “what.” So, obviously, a simple spanking can be very effective. He said that he would explain why disrespect is not tolerated under any circumstances. I, as his wife, feel that it’s irrelevant what he says, even in anger: “ two wrongs do not make a right.” He answers to himself and God for what he says/does; therefore, there is absolutely no reason why a wife should ever back talk or sass. I agree with what another wife stated: that bad attitudes or sassing can truly disrupt the harmony of a marriage.

I think that this was one of the most difficult things for me; therefore, Jim would probably agree that this is my most frequent infraction. But, it is an extremely important topic that must be addressed and dealt with immediately in order for Christian Agape love, peace and intimacy to exist. I simply don’t have the last word. Period.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:49 am

For a smart mouth as a minimum these days I’d expect to receive a mouth soaping, followed by corner time with either (a) the soap still in my mouth or (b) held between my knees with additional consequences if I drop the soap. After corner time I’d get a hard spanking, probably with the worst implements hairbrush or miniature cricket bat. After that I’m likely to be sent back into the corner. Depending how serious an offence it was my punishment may not end there.

Needless to say I do my best not to smart mouth or show attitude.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

geeman

Post by geeman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 am

A smart mouth is not tolerated and it is immediately addressed. Corner time is the go-to first reaction for my Wife. If I say anything stupid or disrespectful, I get 'the look' and she points to the bedroom. "I'll be in to discuss this in a few minutes" is what I am told. And true to form, after about 10 minutes, Kate comes in and will either tell me to go to my chair in the living room or she will have me turn around and I will get a firm lecture on respect. Either way she chooses, there is no hesitation from her.

This happened last night. I barked at her because she was telling me to do two things at once. The reason she was doing this is because I slacked on a chore and now I had to get another one done as well. What I said was, "ok, relax". Kate immediately jumped up out of her chair and pointed to the bedroom, "Now Mister" is all she had to say. I went in and stood in the corner. I was called into the living room about 10 minutes later and she pointed to my punishment chair. I dutifully sat and was sternly lectured on my smart mouth and my lack of discipline in getting my chores done in a timely manner. I was also informed another outburst by me would receive the tawse. I was sent back to complete my chores and found myself in a better frame of mind.